❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
life

Gaga drinking with Justin Bieber at YSL Fashion Show

TheFame Monster

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation
35 minutes ago, Haroon said:

She looks so hammered in the pictures in the OP, but so endearing at the same time :toofunny: Love these pictures, like I'm not into the hair or outfit overall (except the blazer, that's AMAZING :flutter: ) but the way it looks like she feels is so great :nick: Partying when you're sick can make you feel better anyway, it makes you forget about it and clear up a bit :laughga: 

Yes when I get the flu I always have a brandy before bed. And sweating as much as possible helps draw out the toxins faster. You feel so much more rested.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andy McQueen

I'm seriously worried about her health, she shouldn't be drinking on antibiotics and go to a fashion show when she is sick to be honest :giveup:

Dominic
3 minutes ago, Andy McQueen said:

I'm seriously worried about her health, she shouldn't be drinking on antibiotics and go to a fashion show when she is sick to be honest :giveup:

She's only got a bit of a cold,  they are going extra on the meds because she is Lady Gaga.

Seriously worried really made me laugh :laughga: 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Andy McQueen
Just now, Dominic Marc said:

She's only got a bit of a cold,  they are going extra on the meds because she is Lady Gaga.

Seriously worried really made me laugh :laughga: 

Sorry, my english is not so good. :rip:

I understand, thanks! :) 

Chromatislaps

Gaga sis what's with the wig :rip::air: I can't one day she's slaying the life outta me, and the other day well...let's say I don't like the wig :rip: 

Florian
5 hours ago, JbGaga said:

No its not, Its Saint Laurent ever since hedi slimane took over.. I work in fashion dont try me. Just look at the backround pic of her on the carpet

The official name is still Yves Saint Laurent. Slimane didn't change the name of the brand, but just uses the name "Saint Laurent" (and changed the logo to Saint Laurent - Paris). But the compagny is still "Yves Saint Laurent".

Dominic
1 minute ago, Andy McQueen said:

Sorry, my english is not so good. :rip:

I understand, thanks! :) 

No need to apologise! I just thought you were being a bit extra with the worry! :yay:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

59 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

Gaga sis what's with the wig :rip::air: I can't one day she's slaying the life outta me, and the other day well...let's say I don't like the wig :rip: 

You don't like her real hair. :neyde: 

FreePalestine

Why does Justin always look so annoyed around her and almost like pushing her away in some pics? :neyde:

She's always so sweet, smiling and he's just like some statue or like "get away from me". :koons: You don't deserve Queen's hugs. :koons: 

FreePalestine

SLAYing
2 hours ago, paul said:

Does anyone else think Justin Bieber looks reaaaaally uncomfortable around her

55 minutes ago, VampireHeart said:

Why does Justin always look so annoyed around her and almost like pushing her away in some pics? :neyde:

She's always so sweet, smiling and he's just like some statue or like "get away from me". :koons: You don't deserve Queen's hugs. :koons: 

Well.. Honestly. . I don't think so.. he gave her such a big hug in the video and he seems really happy being in her company... 

I remember he even tweeted /instagramed a pic with Gaga not so long ago and captioning it as "Queen" .. I guess it was from the Met Gala..

Instagram : saurabh_slays

malazam
9 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

She's sick as ****. Why is she out drinking? Lmao :saladga: This woman is not human.

When it's about to going out you're never sick, dear.

another shot before we kiss the other side

Judas Oyster
8 hours ago, DominicB said:

When you're talking about how tragic that wig is and realize it's her hair.

CUcZy1MVAAAlrI1.jpg

looks fake to me:d like plastic

cuntess elizabeth

i think its just the tape around her right eye thats a bit off. aside from that i think she looks flawless (and charmingly maternal tbh [OT watch this

]) besides, nobody can look half as good without eyebrows (how do i post photos? ugh the rhetoric is lost) http://1drv.ms/1Po7ZAf

xdxd, Joanne

Archived