💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG5 Deluxe?

Music

deluxe albums  

88 members have voted

1. 1. do you want LG5 to have a deluxe version?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

Standard with 10 tracks Max to minimize price and amount of filler tracks please 

andy232000
41 minutes ago, Music said:

i do remember this!
and then she released a deluxe version with 3 extra tracks :green:

She said she hated the word "deluxe" not that she hatea deluxe versions

3 minutes ago, symphonia said:

The Born This Way deluxe tracks were lame and the album is better without them

The Queen is a great song though

YES! Tbh, I wouldn't care if LG5 was a four disc set. The more music from my faves the better

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Evan Peters

some of the best songs on an album end up being on the deluxe editions (This is Acting - Summer Rain, Delirium - Heal & Outside, Ultraviolence - Florida Kilos, Cry Baby - Cake, ect). Most songs that go on deluxe editions are the ones that don't fit the main theme of the album, not because they're bad :rip: it's called deluxe for a reason. 

I don't know about anyone else, but I love having deluxe albums instead of the standard if it's possible. I usually try to get all the bonus tracks and add them to any standards i have on iTunes unless I don't like the song, lol. 

36 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Not really, Style, I Wish You Would and All You Had To Do Was Stay all sit pretty on the standard tracklist :nick:

fixed :gaycat:

emma roberts is an abuser

TEANUS

Yes, it would be cool if Til It Happens To You, I Want Your Love, a cover of a David Bowie song, and a version of the lead single featuring a big artist were on there. All of these have/ are going to get her buzz so, why not have them help sell the album

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

52 minutes ago, Creyk said:

The Queen is a great song though

One of her best, tbh 

31 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

some of the best songs on an album end up being on the deluxe editions (This is Acting - Summer Rain, Delirium - Heal & Outside, Ultraviolence - Florida Kilos, Cry Baby - Cake, ect). Most songs that go on deluxe editions are the ones that don't fit the main theme of the album, not because they're bad :rip: it's called deluxe for a reason. 

I don't know about anyone else, but I love having deluxe albums instead of the standard if it's possible. I usually try to get all the bonus tracks and add them to any standards i have on iTunes unless I don't like the song, lol. 

fixed :gaycat:

I do the exact same thing. Sometimes I even forget that I have the 'deluxe edition' of some albums because I come to associate the bonus tracks as part of the original. I remember a few years ago, my iPod broke and I borrowed my friend's. He had Born This Way on there and I was casually bopping to Bad Kids when it went straight to Highway Unicorn. I was taken aback because my album has Fashion of His Love in between them. It was a weird experience lol. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

DeleteMyAccount
1 hour ago, Music said:

i do remember this!

"Special" Edition haha

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 hour ago, Music said:

i do remember this!

She said she hates the word Deluxe, not the concept. That's why it's called BTW Special Edition

ÂżQuĂŠ currĂ­culum tiene ĂŠsta tarĂĄntula?

Dramatica

She better release a good DELUXE version. ARTPOP felt like an orphan album without a DELUXE version :air:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

KURUSHITOVSKA

Deluxe albums are a marketing thing. They know the fans will buy the deluxe verion or even both, but the GP will only buy the cheaper one with the singles. What I don't want is to have the same album in different covers, packages or tracklists for an especific country only, like they did in Japan for TFM that came with a DVD, or the dark hair cover only for USA and Canada. If you're going to release different things for the same album then do it worldwide or reduce shipping costs. 

ÂżQuĂŠ currĂ­culum tiene ĂŠsta tarĂĄntula?

I want as many editions as possible all with different remixes.

Gimme exclusive continental editions, store exclusives etc. etc.

More music is more music.

Gemma-Collins-Doesnt-Like-Helicopters-Pi

Alfonso
3 hours ago, Creyk said:

Obviously, we will get a Deluxe edition. ARTPOP didn't have one and look how that ended. I'm sure she doesn't want to mimic that era in any way.

Actually, ARTPOP has a deluxe edition that comes with the DVD of the iTunes Festival concert... ;)

Alfonso

I usually like deluxe versions, most-likely when it comes with useful content (like good songs) and not something useless like a remix :v

But I'm here for 2/3 WW versions: Standart and Deluxe, not for the million versions that C2C had :saladga:

Archived