💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Facebook post about Gaga's patriotism goes viral

YourEvilTwin

Featured Posts

OmgSum1Actually

Americans repenting, finally after all these years!

Shameless selfpromo

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
llbcherry

Holy! You werent kidding! I can watch the comments pour in, many every minute, STILL, days later.... 99.99% praise and respect... brought tears to my eyes. I am so happy for her. People won't forget this, even if they don't like LG5. And I'm ok, knowing that at least a couple times, US+ GP really saw the light and were proud and blown away. What a blessing as a stan.

Blackwillow
7 hours ago, SISTERV said:

Get ready for big album sales. Not joking.

She tapped into the market Adele gets (Adults who still buy albums), PLUS she has the undying support of the gays back because no one else will release good dance music. (I feel like the gay money was split between Katy, Gaga, Miley, Britney, and Beyonce late 2013).

In 2014 I would have said this album would debut with 150K copies.

In mid 2015 I would have said this album would debut with 250K-400K copies. 

By the end of 2015 I would have said this album would debut with 800K-1.2million copies. (With good promo)

At this point, I feel like Gaga will debut easily with a million or two million copies and the first single is a for sure #1. The tides gave changed. I'm actually beginning to seriously believe that LG5 could open bigger than Born This Way and easily, too. 

Bobby is an incredible manager. 

wow you are so right Mr. little Bobby.    jk ofc :gaycat:

Phoenix

Americans are so picky, I bet they would drag her to the pits if she missed one high note lmfao.

💎

Evan Peters
5 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Americans are so picky, I bet they would drag her to the pits if she missed one high note lmfao.

good thing she didn't then :) 

emma roberts is an abuser

Alfonso

Someone on Facebook posted a picture from Gaga singing the National Anthem at the Superbowl congratulating her because she was the only singer to truly show some "respect" to the country by putting her hand on her heart while singing the Anthem, the post has already surpased 1M likes and the comments/likes keep getting up, there's also a lot of praise, slay gaga :giveup:

Here's the link to the post: 

https://www.facebook.com/pat.carrigan.31/posts/819538598178457

EDIT: already posted, but now that it has surpassed the 1 Million likes, could some mod link this to the other thread or delete this :emma:

MonsterMum

I know some might be sceptical about it but it's a blessing in disguise. Maybe these people won't buy her album cause you know, mid west wifes and a Gaga album is perhaps a bridge too far. But they might see it being out not too long from now and think their daughter or grand child might like it cause she was so great at the Superbowl. It has now the seal of approval of the people that actually will buy an album, may it not be for themselves.

Swan Heart

That overdramatic patriotism is something I'll never understand.

But I'm really happy that people are loving Gaga's (brilliant) performance, she deserves every bit of that praise. :flutter:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

PrinceGaga

it's actually getting out of hand like the gp are becoming obsessed.

Obviously a decent rendition of the NA was loooooong overdue

Archived