Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

We need to thank Joe Germanotta's lucky sperm

Noah X

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, his once in a life time sperm that launched itself out of his girthy urethra like a warrior and valiantly swam through the thick rivers of Cynthia's uterus, thefore claiming victory with her queen egg and its throne and became forever in holy matrimony

barnabesk

That poor gal in the picture getting insulted by a bunch of bored teenagers with too much time on a Gaga forum board. At least she could not make up something this absurd in her mind :duck:

5 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Thank you, Joe. Your sperm saved my life.

This is very true... Without that sperm the world would be in tragedy and pop music would be extinct 

THINK ABOUT IT

Lextyr97
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

Behind the scenes footage of Gaga's race to the majestic egg, 0:13-0:44 :udidnt: 

LMAOO

Alien Tulip
12 minutes ago, KenonEpic said:

This is very true... Without that sperm the world would be in tragedy and pop music would be extinct 

THINK ABOUT IT

Half of Gaga but the other half is Cynthias egg. Lord I hope gaga announces something soon.

Kermit

We need to thank Madonna.

12662568_10153917735209402_4147035639940

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

imwoahvicky
27 minutes ago, KenonEpic said:

STEFANI GERMANOTTA COULD'VE ALSO BEEN A BOY!!! (Stefan?)

Who knows what Gaga could've looked like :green:

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

AlexanderLevi2

And the sperm that made her father and the sperm that made her grandfather.... All the way back to Adam and Eve and God created Adam. Thank you God :applause:

Currently listening to Joanne

Archived