đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have You Heard TIHTY on the Radio?

DiscoHeaven23

Have You Heard TIHTY on the Radio?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Have you heard TIHTY on the radio?

• yassssss
    • nooooo

Featured Posts

Pacify Him

I haven't even heard of the dance remix :deadbanana:

Spoiler

I'm looking it up rn

I’m getting on your nerves

DiscoHeaven23
53 minutes ago, CurlyBae said:

No it wasn't even sent to the radio 

i think it was sent to the adult stations cuz it charted at #24 on adult contemporary this week 

Fiona Apple
Just now, DiscoHeaven23 said:

i think it was sent to the adult stations cuz it charted at #24 on adult contemporary this week 

I saw that but I think that they just played it because they liked it 

InsideOutright

Yes! My local adult contemporary station (94.3 WFAS-FM) has been playing it for over a week now. They play it nearly every day between 10 AM and noon. I've been checking their site to try to actually hear it for several days before I finally stumbled upon it on Monday just before noon. And that Monday, they played it again just three hours later! :applause: Generally, they only play it once a day, though.

They're one of only two stations around here that are playing it so far. I check the other stations' play history for "gaga" and I only get Poker Face and Bad Romance. The other station that plays it (107.9 WEBE-FM) only plays it overnight, though.

My main station is fairly unpopular here compared to another AC station, but they're very good at supporting new songs. I hear the low-charting songs all the time, like One Direction's Perfect, and I remember even hearing Clarity back in 2014 even though that never made the top 30. Now that TITHY has already debuted on the AC chart at Applause's peak (24), hopefully these other stations will add it, especially after the Oscars.

The "other" AC station is the most popular one in the area (100.7 WHUD-FM). Nearly every small business and office in the county is tuned to this station all day. They do all requests from 7 PM to midnight, and I really want to request TIHTY but I'm afraid they'll say no because I tried requesting Applause multiple times in the past and was always told (often rudely) "We don't have it." so I'm pretty sure they're biased against Gaga. :crossed: 

Archived