event

2016 Grammy Awards

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katie14

Im just worried Gaga's voice wont sounds its best because she was sick last week. Besides that, i have no doubts. Even if the technology malfunctions, Gaga is a pro and will adapt. She always does. 

Caesium

Such an awkward interview 

britfail_by_samfiss-di0ref.gif

"So you've never worn a gown to one of these things?"

britfail_by_samfiss-di0ref.gif

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Judas Oyster

Guys, I need your help, it's been a really long day with little sleep and tomorrow I have to work on a group exam early in the morning and work later in the day (Europe). Normally I'll stay awake for the show, specially this year when Gaga is performing this tribute!!

Two years ago or something I missed out and I found it really hard to find a full length video of the whole show the day after...

Do you think I should go to sleep in peace knowing I can watch the whole show tomorrow? Not just cutted parts? Or should I force myself to be unproductive tomorrow x.X

Jessica C
3 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

damn diane is sick too

She probably got it from Gaga. :toofunny:

RAH² + AH³ + (ROMA² + MA) + GAGA + (OHH + LA²)

6 minutes ago, Maryjaneholland said:

link plss :air: *begging*

This is a little premature, but anyway Lady Gaga Now have a stream on their site here http://ladygaganow.co/lady-gaga-attends-performs-at-the-58th-grammy-awards

I think that at some events in the past GGD have hosted streams on the site? But not sure. Links will be everywhere before the show so there's nothing to worry about.

Goddess Of Love
1 minute ago, SN0WiS said:

Ok so when does the whole show start haha? In an hour??

more like 4 and a half

Archived