💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

2016 Grammy Awards

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

SMILE2NE1

2le748o.jpg

All you need to know about Monday's Grammy show in one place to make sure you don't miss any of the action. A new era has dawned on us. Some reminisce that it feels a little like 2010 when anything and everything Gaga did was praised to the heavens by fans and the GP alike. Be prepared for the culmination of years fo rebuilding an iconic and legendary image. A successful February 2016 will cement Gaga into American pop culture iconography for decades to come.  

Discuss all things related to Gaga at the 2016 Grammys here in the Official Topic

TIMEZONES around the WORLD
COUNTDOWN

STREAMS
1. http://live.grammy.com/
2. http://streamfare.com/cbs.html
3. http://sequelhunter.com/awards/Grammy-Awards-2016.html
4. https://www.cbs.com/all-access/user/signup/
5. http://nowwatchtvlive.me/

GAGA x INTEL WILL PAY TRIBUTE TO BOWIE

Other Performers:
Adele
Kendrick Lamar    
The Weeknd
Little Big Town    
Tribute to Lionel Richie    
Pitbull
Robin Thicke
Travis Barker    
Justin Bieber
Diplo
Skrillex    
Carrie Underwood
Sam Hunt    
Ellie Goulding
Andra Day
Tori Kelly
James Bay
The cast of Hamilton    
Lady Gaga    
The Hollywood Vampires
Chris Stapleton
Gary Clark Jr.
Bonnie Raitt    
Rihanna    
Taylor Swift

CbJy_-OUYAArBKM.jpg

GAGA IS NOMINATED
58th Grammy Awards (2016) - Best Song Written for Visual Media
Fifty Shades of Grey – Ahmad Balshe, Stephan Moccio, Jason Quenneville & Abel Tesfaye for "Earned It" (performed by The Weeknd)
Selma – Lonnie Lynn, Che Smith & John Stephens for "Glory" (performed by Common ft. John Legend)
Fifty Shades of Grey – Savan Kotecha, Max Martin, Tove Lo, Ali Payami & Ilya Salmanzadeh for "Love Me like You Do" (performed by Ellie Goulding)
Furious 7 – Andrew Cedar, Justin Franks, Charlie Puth & Cameron Thomaz for "See You Again" (performed by Wiz Khalifa Featuring Charlie Puth)
The Hunting Ground – Lady Gaga & Diane Warren for "Til It Happens to You" (performed by Lady Gaga)

Other Nominations

PAST APPEARANCES

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

@SMILE2NE1 Hey! I've centered your OP for you because the codes for that stuff don't work I think, but in doing so I think it replaced some places with asterixes so you may need to edit those out :emma: Sorry if I made it messy, I didn't want to remove anything manually for fear of treading on your toes. If you need anything centered or altered or something then just let us know :D 

edit: Oh I think you pressed 'Edit' while I was editing and then clicked the Submit button after I'd already submitted the centered version so it reverted to being un-centered :duck: Just let me know when you're done editing for now and I'll go back and center it :laughga: 

Bonkers

My theory on the dress was that it was going to turn turn into a cocoon and that she would emerge from it some sort of butterfly metaphor - but now that it's a David Bowie tribute I have no guesses.  

But I CAN'T WAIT to find out!

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

SMILE2NE1
24 minutes ago, Haroon said:

@SMILE2NE1 Hey! I've centered your OP for you because the codes for that stuff don't work I think, but in doing so I think it replaced some places with asterixes so you may need to edit those out :emma: Sorry if I made it messy, I didn't want to remove anything manually for fear of treading on your toes. If you need anything centered or altered or something then just let us know :D 

edit: Oh I think you pressed 'Edit' while I was editing and then clicked the Submit button after I'd already submitted the centered version so it reverted to being un-centered :duck: Just let me know when you're done editing for now and I'll go back and center it :laughga: 

Please centre everything :)

SMILE2NE1
4 minutes ago, Miley said:

I LOVE YOUR THREADS

Cannot wait!!!

Thank you :) you remember them <3

Iwontell

I'm really looking forward to the Grammys this year...just look at that list of performers!!! Adele, Kendrick, The weekend, Gaga, Rihanna...it's so much more than we deserve :giveup: (it's the kind of exciting lineup the VMAs used to have)...

Pitty, she'll probably lose the award she's nominated for...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

I usually have class on Monday nights from 6:00pm-9:00pm, but my professor cancelled it  :applause: :D So now I won't miss one bit of the Grammy's :gaycat: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Shipper

Thank you for this thread I thought the Grammys was on Sunday. 

Can't miss that Intel infused Bowie tribute. Might have to skip a class to watch it though but it will be worth it!

:D

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Shipper
2 minutes ago, ajhuffman219 said:

I usually have class on Monday nights from 6:00pm-9:00pm, but my professor cancelled it  :applause: :D So now I won't miss one bit of the Grammy's :gaycat: 

Lucky you! I have to skip mine. No way he's going to cancel it its lab. -_-

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Archived