Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

2016 Grammy Awards

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, jxckk said:

i kinda want like an little upbeat segment in the midst of it all, like under pressure/let's dance/fashion medley. 

she needs to finish with starman though. 

Completely forgot about Let's Dance! Yes, that'd be another great one to have. Starman would be an amazing song to end on. It's one of my all-time favorites. If she sang it I would just :air:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

someone has the list of the the pre-show's categories (to know when Gaga's category is) ? :) 

Somebody tweets it every year a few hours before the ceremony but I haven't found it yet 

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Mabel said:

Somebody tweets it every year a few hours before the ceremony but I haven't found it yet 

yeah it's great to follow it with that list ! ^^

SychosSoChic

If Charlie Puth beats Gaga and The Weeknd and wins the Grammy I think I may actually have an aneurism.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Dominic

So can we Non-US people watch it via the Grammy official stream? Or are we gonna get the 'not available in your country' message? 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

BULATIO
Just now, Dominic Marc said:

So can we Non-US people watch it via the Grammy official stream? Or are we gonna get the 'not available in your country' message? 

Yes, is it true :giveup:

untitled

So is the red carpet part of the main show, or does it start earlier than the main show?

💋 Lead Me to War With Your Brilliant Erection 🚬

Dominic

Also,  for those in UK it seems to start at 1AM.  Is this the main show or will it actually start at 2AM? I'm so psyducked. 

Does anyone know the exact time she will take the stage? I have a date with a sugar daddy tonite:hor: and can't decide if I should go or stay and watch this. If it's early in the show, I can go after. Does anyone know how far into the program they do the tributes?

kiss kiss

14 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

From previous years, I know that you can definitely watch the red carpet and the pre-show awards online in the UK, and I think E! might show the red carpet live too on their channel? I know they definitely did last year. When it comes to the show itself, we'll probably need to find a CBS livestream because it hasn't been viewable via the Grammy stream before in the UK. It would be great if this changed, but its being shown on 4Music tomorrow evening so I think that because they have the legal rights to it, they won't stream it live legally :( I think we can watch the audience cams though on the Grammy site.

Dominic
3 minutes ago, Greg said:

From previous years, I know that you can definitely watch the red carpet and the pre-show awards online in the UK, and I think E! might show the red carpet live too on their channel? I know they definitely did last year. When it comes to the show itself, we'll probably need to find a CBS livestream because it hasn't been viewable via the Grammy stream before in the UK. It would be great if this changed, but its being shown on 4Music tomorrow evening so I think that because they have the legal rights to it, they won't stream it live legally :( I think we can watch the audience cams though on the Grammy site.

And this is why I love you :sara:

I've just had a Google and it seems the red carpet is at 11, pre show at midnight and then the event itself starts at 1AM.  We're looking at probably about 3AM until Gaga takes the stage. 

I can't wait until tomorrow night to watch it on 4Music :giveup:

Archived