💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

VEVO: "You took our breath away, Lady Gaga."

Bradley

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

OMH! How did you deal with that? :laughga:

I said it was red because of the flag (we're not from the USA) but she kept saying it was very distasteful and nasty

RAMROD
Just now, Clip said:

I said it was red because of the flag (we're not from the USA) but she kept saying it was very distasteful and nasty

Oh well, hope that didn't ruin the experience for you. :gaycat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Oh well, hope that didn't ruin the experience for you. :gaycat:

Nah, I didn't see the SB live because here it was like 1 in the morning, I saw it today when I woke up. Then I was at my grandparents' and Gaga was on the news. That's when she did the comment. It was funny because her vocals were all flawless and my grandma just focused on the makeup to say it was satanic

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Clip said:

Nah, I didn't see the SB live because here it was like 1 in the morning, I saw it today when I woke up. Then I was at my grandparents' and Gaga was on the news. That's when she did the comment. It was funny because her vocals were all flawless and my grandma just focused on the makeup to say it was satanic

Well that reminds me with very little number of people here who got too worked up about her wigs and looks than the fact she just slain America and many parts of the world who aired it, live or relayed, with that performance lmao.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived