other

V Magazine roots for Gaga x Beyonce at the Superbowl

yASSsss

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Head Empty

Guys, you're trusting V Magazine over Gaga's manager, who already confirmed Gaga is just doing the anthem?

tumblr_inline_nw6n64jVPW1qf3eh3_500.gif

Shipper

NFL did say that Coldplay will honor "Past, present, and future" half-time performances during their half-time SB 2016. Past performancesย being Bruno Mars, and Beyonce, future performance... (GAGA!?!) ??SUBER BOWL 51: Lady Gaga for half-time?? They said they will play all their Number 1s and figure out how to fill the 10 MINS.ย :deadbanana:

I am hyping myself too much. I will definitely NOT miss the Half-time show just for the teeny weeny chance that Gaga might grace us with her presence.ย 

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•

Holy ****, yknow I completely denied the idea of them performing together, but Telephone is one of beyonces biggest hits and gagas going to already be there... So who's to say beyonce didn't just ask GAGA to perform with her for Telephone?!ย 

doseofamnesia. tumblr. com

jojo Freud
8 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I think it changed apparently Bey won't even sing her song with Coldplay and she'll sing new songs + have a special guest...

ย 

Don't forget bruno mars as well.ย I feel like they're just trying to push for as many viewers as possible. But I'm still lost as to how it will work. Most halftime shows are around the 13 minute mark. In that case if cold play do headline I would say they would perform for at least 10cminutes leaving bey only 3-5 minutes. I can see why people are saying its changed. Honestly the whole thing has been quite messy and confusing.ย 

Mobster

And now to honor America, 6-time GRAMMY award winner Lady Gaga! Performing her hit single Tel...

Spoiler

It Happens to You

ย 

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Pacify Him

I'm at church rn trying to seek salvation from all this hype that is going to take my soul really soonย :koons:

Iโ€™m getting on your nerves

JoanneMonster
1 minute ago, Mobster said:

And now to honor America, 6-time GRAMMY award winner Lady Gaga! Performing her hit single Tel...

ย  Hide contents

It Happens to You

ย 

I was laughing so hard that I literally felt off the chairย :toofunny:

I See You

jojo Freud
2 minutes ago, Mobster said:

ย  Hide contents

It Happens to You

ย 

This fanbase if that happensย 

eHh4O9n.gif

Mobster
Just now, VenusAsABoy said:

I'm at church rn trying to seek salvation from all this hype that is going to take my soul really soonย :koons:

Don't churches have some sort of cybernetic ban on pages like GGD?

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Togekiss

I know I'm being tricked into watching the whole half time showย :toofunny:

ย 

But I'm gonna do it anywayย :green:

bring on that pecan pie

Pacify Him
Just now, Mobster said:

Don't churches have some sort of cybernetic ban on pages like GGD?

Maybe were all a stan hereย :stalkga:ย theseย C2C fansย :gaycat:

Iโ€™m getting on your nerves

Shipper
Just now, VenusAsABoy said:

Maybe were all a stan hereย :stalkga:ย theseย C2C fansย :gaycat:

Set up a booth outside and sell C2C and ARTPOPย saying it is part of their tithes.ย :hor:

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•

Archived