💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'Orange is the New Black' renewed for 3 more seasons

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon

Netflix and Lionsgate have announced that Orange is the New Black has been renewed for three additional seasons.

Season 4 is set to premiere on Friday, June 17, and the just-ordered Seasons 5, 6, and 7 will follow in subsequent years. It was also announced that Jenji Kohan will remain as executive producer and showrunner for the additional seasons.

Netflix has given two-season orders to shows before, however this is the first time a three-season order has been given by the streaming service - a move that is very rare in television, overall. Netflix doesn't release viewership numbers, however they have said that Orange is the New Black is their most successful series.

Please read the rest here: http://uk.ign.com/articles/2016/02/05/netflix-renews-orange-is-the-new-black-for-three-more-seasons

Wow :omg: I loved Season 1 and I've yet to watch Season 2 and 3 but it's still interesting to think that the show will still be going until at least 2019 :laughga: In a way it's annoying how they release a whole season in one go and then for the other 51 weeks of the year people will have to wait, but then I guess it comes down to the viewers and if they can hold off binge-watching it :emma: 

Shadowcrest

I don't like this, you shouldn't be renewing shows that aren't guaranteed quality. We all saw how Season 3 went, and AHS went downhill after Asylum. I'm sure the bandwagoners will carry this show through though :emma:

Tbh I hate how they're focusing everything off of Piper and more on characters like Crazy Eyes. Like, okay Uzo wins 328 awards every year but her character is soooo annoying, God 

who will love me when the night is over

O have to wait untill june for new seadon......**** that......i hate how netflix shows work......

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

5 hours ago, JamesFox said:

Season 3 was terrible compared to the first two. :emma:

The villains were so good in S1 and S2. :giveup:

I binged watched season 1 to 3 back to back and for me all episodes were good. I do hope some of them get released and we get to see their lives outside prison, they hopefully do better than the girl who came back

Pole dancer

mucinex

i binged season 1 & 2 so they go hand in hand for me, and honestly 3 wasn't as good, but it wasn't so terrible i lost hope. i have hope the next seasons could bring more and more great episodes

MonsterOfficial

I stopped watching season 3 halfway.

L7cYpO6.gif

hopefully season 4 will be good

EQjAirY.gif

exorcise my mind

Alien Tulip
3 hours ago, Spock said:

Tbh I hate how they're focusing everything off of Piper and more on characters like Crazy Eyes. Like, okay Uzo wins 328 awards every year but her character is soooo annoying, God 

Yeah she's so annoying. I prefer Black Cindy she's always makes me laugh with her attitude problems and sassiness :laughga: 

I'm excited that it's renewed for three more seasons but I hope it gets better. Season 3 wasn't that bad but seasons 1 and 2 were more consistent and exciting. Sad that theyre all going to be in the prison for longer though :air: 

RAMROD

Just hope they can keep up with the Q

quality. 

Curious what will happen to Alex in S4.

And Sophia Buress too!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived