💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jessie J is sad the UK doesn't celebrate her as one of the greatest singers

FrankGutz

Featured Posts

Just now, frankgutz said:

well, she had some performances on the VMAs, Graymmys, Billboard, while in UK she barely performs in award shows

She was a judge on The Voice UK though, I just would have assumed the opposite is true if anything. There is more competition in the US and she is nowhere near the level of the "Celine Dions, the Whitneys, the Beyoncés and Arethas." there.

At least in the UK she is on a program called The Voice, and basically fills the role of Christina there who is well known for her vocal talent.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz
16 minutes ago, Bebe said:

She was a judge on The Voice UK though, I just would have assumed the opposite is true if anything. There is more competition in the US and she is nowhere near the level of the "Celine Dions, the Whitneys, the Beyoncés and Arethas." there.

At least in the UK she is on a program called The Voice, and basically fills the role of Christina there who is well known for her vocal talent.

Her UK backlash started thanks to The Voice :air:  they saw her as that annoying/obnoxious gurl, since then they kinda hate her

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Computer

I read as far as "Jessie J is sad..." and didn't feel this was ent news

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Florian
26 minutes ago, Bebe said:

"my profile in America is that I'm kind of celebrated as one of the greatest singers and I love it."

giphy.gif

Interesting, I wasn't aware.

Is she talking about one specific party/celebration in the U.S where she was called a great singer? How many people were in attendance? And was the comment made early in the night, or later when everyone had a few drinks under their belt?

27E3Mfl.jpg

Kulture Kiari
52 minutes ago, VampireHeart said:

So humble.

YZxyfTm.gif

Can you PLEASE link me this in video for!? Ill give you a hj or bj lmaooooo 

OT: Because she seems fake. She was bisexual and called that a phase. She has great vocals, but her songs are generic. I wish she would give a ballad more powerful than Fleshlight to prove her skills! 

Haroon

To be honest I think she deserves more of a spotlight than she gets, but then again it's not just about the voice at the end of the day :emma: I compare her to Nicole Scherzinger in a way, both have good songs and amazing voices but something just isn't working or connecting, or maybe it's just down to luck. Hopefully they do breakthrough to super huge and major stardom one day as some of the greatest singers of this generation :ohno: 

Haroon
4 minutes ago, RubberHeartt said:

Not you offering these services to a female member :air: 

Does anyone outside of pop forums know who she is? 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

FrankGutz
1 hour ago, RubberHeartt said:

OT: Because she seems fake. She was bisexual and called that a phase. She has great vocals, but her songs are generic. I wish she would give a ballad more powerful than Fleshlight to prove her skills! 

you can find it in ha instagram

OT: She's lesbian, the poor sis in the closet :praying:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived