Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"TIHTY" Could be Top 5 Dance/Club Song of 2016

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Okay so, "Til It Happens To You" has a very good chance of being a top 5 dance/club song of 2016. Billboard's chart for 2016 starts with the chart dated December 5th, so there have been 11 weeks in this charting year so far. "TIHTY" has been charting on the Dance/Club chart for 12 weeks (so it loses one week where it was in a low position). Songs don't last long on this chart, they come and they go. But "TIHTY" is still at #12,  3 weeks after going #1, which is really good. It has good staying power. There's currently only one song on the chart that has a longer life than "TIHTY", which is "Higher Place" and has 15 weeks on the chart (not that 4 of those weeks will count this year, but I'm just trying to represent how good TIHTY is performing. Can you imagine? Till IT Happens to You, the #1 dance/club song of 2016. :derpga:

lady-gaga-till-it-happens-to-you-perform

BoomKack

I still don't understand how it's so popular, I've never even heard the remix before - nevermind in clubs?

You tell me "stick ya ass up"
Stick ya ass up, at the club
Cause when you bawp, you gotta twerk it
You gotta twerk it and grind on.

Cheap thrills

This is the remix that's been in the billboard dance charts and doing pretty well. it was the first no.1 on that chart in 2016

DiscoHeaven23
2 minutes ago, Chriss said:

This is the remix that's been in the billboard dance charts and doing pretty well. it was the first no.1 on that chart in 2016

ooh this is messy with the video, it makes it look like rape is a fun time.

Cheap thrills
Just now, DiscoHeaven23 said:

ooh this is messy with the video, it makes it look like rape is a fun time.

i know i still don't get how this remix is doing well but hopefully this sort of raises the awareness Gaga wanted.

PunkTheFunk
7 minutes ago, Buddy said:

You tell me "stick ya ass up"
Stick ya ass up, at the club
Cause when you bawp, you gotta twerk it
You gotta twerk it and grind on.

lady+gaga+on+computer.jpg

Duella Dvil

Still waiting for one of these remixes to capture the essence of the song like @DrewStevens dope remix portrays its emotion.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

YOU ALL RAPED YOUR ASSES WHILE DANCING TO SWINE (WHICH IS A RAPE SONG, AND WHEN THIS HAVE REMIX YOU GO LIKE WTF... Pull yourself together... ._. 

Archived