question

Which ANTI song for 2nd single?

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dominic

If she wants to appeal to the teens then Kiss It Better but id prefer Consideration or Same Ol Mistakes.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Kiss It Better!

Glass Jhon said that there will be a video and the remix. I really hope that the remix will feature The Weeknd - it would be flawless! :giveup:

SISTERV

Kiss it Better...maybe add a feature how TSwift added Kendrick to Bad Blood.

Or Desperado with a featurevfrom Kendrick. I feel like Desperado is different. 

I wish I could say Same Ol' Mistakes as it is the coolest song on thevalbum, but it is too long and many people wouldn't want to sit through it. 

Versace

Obviously Kiss It Better 

Never Ending and Close To You are also single worthy in the sense that they could be Stay 2.0

Desperado is giving me Pour It Up 2.0 vibes , so it could work as well 

Versace
9 minutes ago, YSL said:

Kiss It Better!

Glass Jhon said that there will be a video and the remix. I really hope that the remix will feature The Weeknd - it would be flawless! :giveup:

If anyone it should be The Weekend but there was also a rumor that it would feature Nicki, I think a Weekend+Nicki feature+High budget video+promo could easily shoot it to #1

RadioIsOurs

Kiss It Better definitely. It sounds the most pleasant IMO, and the hook is kinda catchy. Has lots of potential. I can already picture the music video with lots of dreamy neon lights and Rihanna with a punkish look. However, I don't know what the WTF Rihanna is thinking but why would both verses be EXACTLY identical? Also, why are there so many tracks on the album that are barely even 3 minutes? She's just doing her best to make sure that her album has as little potential as possible to produce any hits.

Anderson123

Desperado, Kiss It Better, Love On The Brain and Close To You are possible singles. I like those songs a lot.

Archived