other

"This Is Acting" charting higher than "ANTI"

joshdemoravia

Featured Posts

Jenniferella
8 minutes ago, Yanko said:

this is by far the most embarrassing post i have ever seen on this very site 

congrats. 

I know right. I feel ashamed for many members on here today ! 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also y'all never took in account that TIA had an advantage of having pre-orders, making it easier to chart unlike ANTI which wasn't uploaded til the day of the release.  

Spyro the Dragon

PaperIz
3 hours ago, ROARyals said:

skskskdkd at y'all rn. This excuse to justify ANTi's floppage <<<. Every album is free somewhere on the Internet. Try again. 

No I mean she truly just gave it away. There's no way more people would buy it. It's the only way I would have gotten the album because it's a mess. Simmer down :laughga: 

1 hour ago, Yanko said:

anyways 

1.anti deluxe

25. anti

3. this is acting 

CLOCK DA BITCHES!!

Spyro the Dragon

StarstruckIllusion
3 hours ago, PoshLife said:

You are absolutely correct. Unfortunately the OP has become notorious for hypocritically holding themselves to a different standard than they hold everyone else. If only they met their own expectations!

Awh, thank you :sara:

StarstruckIllusion
3 hours ago, VenusOddity said:

"Every album is free somewhere on the Internet."

That's absolutely not true. There's a difference between downloading an album for free and ilegally downloading an album. At some point both This Is Acting and ANTi were available as ilegal downloads but only one of them became FREE afterwards.

Second, you're using the fact that she decided to give away a million copies of her album as an excuse to call the album "doomed" because she chose to release it on TIDAL, ignoring that at least A MILLION has decided to download her album.

If you were really here to talk about Sia's "amazing achievement" (how is #1 on iTunes an amazing achievement? Las time I checked ARTPOP achieved it on 80+ countries and you still call it a flop or underperforming) your post wouldn't need to constantly put Rihanna's album down.

I believe both albums are good but I don't understand the energy some of you've had to constantly talk **** on ANTi when the truth is that it's been such a good album release that your faves would sell their children for something like this.

Unfortunately, the legality of getting an album for free is not the point. ANTi is not free on iTunes, it's free on some other place (idk), and I am talking about iTunes only. ANTi was doomed when she scraped it without explanation, not because she decided to give it away for free. But again, free albums don't exist on iTunes, because Apple has to get payed from that cut. Singles are an exception. 

I saw an article saying this is the first time Sia went #1 on iTunes, how is that not a celebration? Gaga has done it many times before, but talking about ARTPOP's flopping-I feel it's time to leave in 2015. Finally, I wasn't putting down Rih, I was putting down the people who were dragging Sia for ANTi.

"Rihanna Navy" I think they are, all over GGD and Twitter. You should know Apple changed preorders to not affect chart positions, so yes these are all purchases made today. I just found it really funny that Rih allegedly scrapped all of Sia's work and was not the friendliest to her when they collabed, and yet she's outcharting Rih rn.

You're truth (about selling kids [for who knows what]), my truth, (funny how 2 little threads shading Rih and she's my new obsession), all truths… all just little irrelevant opinions aren't they? Isn't karma such a bitch, VenusOddity? :gaycat:

and no I don't get tired, but you seem to be. I hear 2) minute naps are the best for a quick charge up <3

Katsuki Bakugo
13 hours ago, ROARyals said:

Unfortunately, the legality of getting an album for free is not the point. ANTi is not free on iTunes, it's free on some other place (idk), and I am talking about iTunes only. ANTi was doomed when she scraped it without explanation, not because she decided to give it away for free. But again, free albums don't exist on iTunes, because Apple has to get payed from that cut. Singles are an exception. 

I saw an article saying this is the first time Sia went #1 on iTunes, how is that not a celebration? Gaga has done it many times before, but talking about ARTPOP's flopping-I feel it's time to leave in 2015. Finally, I wasn't putting down Rih, I was putting down the people who were dragging Sia for ANTi.

"Rihanna Navy" I think they are, all over GGD and Twitter. You should know Apple changed preorders to not affect chart positions, so yes these are all purchases made today. I just found it really funny that Rih allegedly scrapped all of Sia's work and was not the friendliest to her when they collabed, and yet she's outcharting Rih rn.

You're truth (about selling kids [for who knows what]), my truth, (funny how 2 little threads shading Rih and she's my new obsession), all truths… all just little irrelevant opinions aren't they? Isn't karma such a bitch, VenusOddity? :gaycat:

and no I don't get tired, but you seem to be. I hear 2) minute naps are the best for a quick charge up <3

Just face the facts and stop being a twat about it. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

darkchylde
22 hours ago, ROARyals said:

But you know who got Platinum first, don't you?

Cheap thrills

she sold 460 digitally brought albums. so yeah just putting it out there that the 1 million Samsung brought albums really did cover her shame.

Justin Drew Bieber

And she didn't have to give out 1M copies to avoid being called a flop .. LMAO!!1!1!1!!!!one!!!1!1!!! *sarcasm*

TimisaMonster

Move Your Body > ANTI

Duh...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

NewYorkCity
On 29/1/2016 at 4:00 AM, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Maybe because Anti was downloaded 1million times FOR FREE lmao hater 

EDIT: lol @ the users calling me pressed or liking comments saying so, Soz I think a thread comparing an album that was given away for free with an album that wasn't is stupid. And I'm anything but pressed, slay that Rihanna can't still chart top 5 with an album priced at $22 when its online for free!

Every album is avaiable for free on the internet. And TIA leaked. 

If rihanna fans can celebrate that platinum scan, they will hace to deal with these things. :lolga:

Archived