news

Do What U Want music video still

Borisapillar

Featured Posts

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway

The dress looks familiar tbh, i remember someone posted an outfit like that back then before it was scrapped :air: 

Desperado

this was:

Yesterday, the Haus of Gaga contacted me asking me to participate on the new Gaga's video. Imagine how happy I was!! Unfortunatelly it was too late for me, the date was in Brooklyn at 19:00 (US) and I received the notification just 8 hours before the event, so it was impossible for me to be there since I live in Madrid.
I wasn't at the location, but a friend was there and he has told me what happened.
The video has different parts which want to show how Gaga gives her body to her fans, the media and the haters. One of the scenes of the video (the one where I was supposed to be) is the part of the "concert" where Gaga sings with R Kelly in a stage dressed with a body full covered of mirrors and walks on the catwalk where there are like 50 monsters acclaiming her.
The guy who was there says that the video will be EPIC.

OK EDIT: This website exists since 2009, they are very reliable (the only spanish source I trust, actually) they wouldn't ruin their very good reputation by posting this if it was fake. The people who own the website have met Gaga several times.

yASSsss
1 minute ago, StarryNight said:

@Borisapillar how are you tho :stalkga: 

4 Nov 2011

His name was bananabasket before ..he literally just changed it :neyde: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Not this occurring 90 minutes before class :air: :air:  This thread will be 100+ pages by the time I'm done at 9:00pm tonight :giveup: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Desperado
Just now, CurlyBae said:

It could be real

it is 

Yesterday, the Haus of Gaga contacted me asking me to participate on the new Gaga's video. Imagine how happy I was!! Unfortunatelly it was too late for me, the date was in Brooklyn at 19:00 (US) and I received the notification just 8 hours before the event, so it was impossible for me to be there since I live in Madrid.
I wasn't at the location, but a friend was there and he has told me what happened.
The video has different parts which want to show how Gaga gives her body to her fans, the media and the haters. One of the scenes of the video (the one where I was supposed to be) is the part of the "concert" where Gaga sings with R Kelly in a stage dressed with a body full covered of mirrors and walks on the catwalk where there are like 50 monsters acclaiming her.

OK EDIT: This website exists since 2009, they are very reliable (the only spanish source I trust, actually) they wouldn't ruin their very good reputation by posting this if it was fake. The people who own the website have met Gaga several times.

http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=457084

She's blonde in the entire video except the intro,

R Kelly wore a black hat, sunglasses, and black leather jacket.

Gaga's hair will look like this 

FP_3942406_Lady_Gaga_AAR_110309.jpg

StarryNight
Just now, yASSsss said:

His name was bananabasket before ..he literally just changed it :neyde: 

:neyde:

andy232000
1 minute ago, Chump said:

This won't, it's from 2013. Why would anybody bother?

yes, a song with a singer accused of sexual assult, directed by a man accused of sexual harrasment, starring one of the most outrageous pop starts in where she gets raped and sings "Do what you want with my body" will totally not seem hypocritical after the "TIHTY preaching" this year

codymonster

I've never seen this performance, and I've seen them all :giveup:

The DWUW video is legitimately the thing I want the most from her :giveup:

Help, this could actually be real :giveup:

Can't. Stop. The. Hype. :air:

Phoenix

It's supposed to represent the fans constantly asking the old Gaga back (her signature 2009 wig). Looks like some creepy forced performance. You know how dwuw video is about everything that she is fed up with, and everything that was messing with her. :neyde:

đź’Ž

Alcina Dimitrescu
1 minute ago, Runway said:

The dress looks familiar tbh, i remember someone posted an outfit like that back then before it was scrapped :air: 

yeah

Do_What_U_Want_Backstage_001.jpg

StarryNight
2 minutes ago, Desperado said:

this was:

I remember this :giveup: 

• Bear locked this topic

Archived