She looks like the pokemon Jinx.

Her plastic boobs are too big..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jesse Pinkman

Wendy stays getting the gurls riled up

While she's messy, contradictory, and always comes for my favs, I can't deny that she's good at what she dies. 

It's science, bitch

Dominic

Who is buying into this woman? I don't hate her but her show is just so vapid and self-absorbed.  

Then again I like the Kardashians,  who am I to judge? :lolga:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

1 minute ago, Dominic Marc said:

Who is buying into this woman? I don't hate her but her show is just so vapid and self-absorbed.  

Then again I like the Kardashians,  who am I to judge? :lolga:

Her ratings had a 45% increase last year, so more and more ppl buy into her, apparently.

Dominic
1 minute ago, Creyk said:

Her ratings had a 45% increase last year, so more and more ppl buy into her, apparently.

40‰ of those were probably GGD members :omg:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

GloZell Green

4 more years of the hypocrite on TV. Hope she doesn't get renewed on 2020 :saladga: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

iAdrian97

Tbh I'm the only little monster who actually likes her. She talks **** just like everyone on this planet. The only exception is she does it on tv for everyone too see. Who cares if she drags Gaga? She has every right to her opinion. 

lucastecala
51 minutes ago, Creyk said:

While she is not overly popular here, you have to give her credit. She is the only talk show host who doesn't just kiss up to every star that comes on her show. She keeps it real, even if it means saying a few harsh things.

Other talk show hosts play silly games and joke around, but Wendy actually says her opinion about things, even if she is aware that it is an unpopular opinon.

I don't think she keeps it real. Even though I agree when you say that most talk show hosts just kiss up to every star that comes on the show, I think that Wendy goes to the other extreme: by using the excuse of being someone who "keeps it real" she ends up saying things just for the shock value the may have and always in a sensationalized way. But the truth is most of time everything she says is obviously simplistic, sometimes only partly true, or she adjusts the facts so that they will look more impressive then they actually are. Also, most of the things de says are projected to cause a very specific reaction from the audience, which is exactly the reaction that she generally gets.

Hola Soraya
1 hour ago, Metamorphosis said:

Wendy stays getting the gurls riled up

While she's messy, contradictory, and always comes for my favs, I can't deny that she's good at what she dies

Omg that typo... :rip::yay:

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

Archived