💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Wendy Williams show renewed until 2020

Creyk

Featured Posts

The Wendy Williams Show has been renewed through the 2019–20 season on Fox, distributor Debmar-Mercury announced Tuesday.

The renewal brings the program back for its ninth, 10th, and 11th seasons. Since it first aired nationwide in 2009, The Wendy Williams Show has become one of the top daytime talk shows. In 2015, the show was nominated for two Daytime Emmys: Outstanding Talk Show/Entertainment and Outstanding Entertainment Talk Show Host.

wendy_williams.jpg?w=1000&h=1500

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/01/19/wendy-williams-show-renewed-2019-2020

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While she is not overly popular here, you have to give her credit. She is the only talk show host who doesn't just kiss up to every star that comes on her show. She keeps it real, even if it means saying a few harsh things.

Other talk show hosts play silly games and joke around, but Wendy actually says her opinion about things, even if she is aware that it is an unpopular opinon.

Hola Soraya

On one hand I'm like:

Re4gG.gif

because she can be a bully and a serial flip-flopper who frequently ends up contradicting herself 

but on the other hand:

tumblr_nd5078RWco1tfn6k7o1_500.gif

because on the rare occasion when she's not being a bully to Gaga and dragging her, she takes no hostages when it comes to calling out celeb drama without giving a damn about criticism or the fact that her opinion may be in the minority. 

So I'm conflicted... 

maxresdefault.jpg

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

She must make them a lot of money

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived