Photo of Gaga with the Jawline Dude

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katie14
On 1/19/2016 at 3:48 PM, Clip said:

I'm female and my boobs don't looks like pancakes when I'm not wearingย a braย :lolga:

I'm willing to bet you are at least a few years younger than Gaga. Everything sags as we age. It also really depends a lot on how big your breasts are. The bigger they are, the more gravity pulls at them. I remember Gaga said she used to have big breasts when she was a teenager and then she lost weight and they became smaller. So, since her breast tissue and skin around it was initially bigger and now is smaller, of course they sag. Skin and tissue doesn't retract fully. Losing and gaining weight multiple times also creates sagginess over time. If you were to fill up a balloon to its max size and then let the air out, the balloon would still remain slightly stretched out. If you do the same thing over and over again, the balloon would become more and more stretched out. Skin is the same way. Just wait until you get pregnant. No boobs come out unscathed after that.

Teri Hatcher

Gaga's makup and hair is tragic in that pic :air:ย 

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Bad Bromance

This guy truly has a jawline for days.ย  He's hot as f*ck!ย  Now that I think about it, Gaga really did have it good on AHS.ย  She made out with so many hot guys and now she's posing with that fine specimen.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

RAYA.core
On 1/19/2016 at 2:45 PM, MonsterOfSpain said:

She has boobs for days :giveup:ย 

yes the golden globe dress made them perky looking instead.ย 

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

Archived