Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna was "Drunk" and "Offensive" at Louisville, KY Tour Stop

SISTERV

Featured Posts

Iwontell

I feel sad about it, if it's really true...
I mean, she's going through a rough patch with her ex putting her son against her and every time there's news about it the whole thing gets messier and messier...I know it's no excuse, but as a fan and as a human being I can't help sympathizing with what she's going through...and as someone who has dealt with family law for a good while (about 3 years), I know the emotional toll a custody battle can take on one's psychological state...

PS: she normally doesn't even drink alcohol when she's touring, then out of nowhere she'd be sloshing?...this whole story feels a bit exaggerated to me...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopBitch
8 hours ago, just4fun said:

TBH most the Madonna haters seem to be siding with Madonna on this topic. So she was not acting usual. Who cares. The crowd was loving it. It made her more human and we all know she is going through a real tough time in her private life. 

This, and I agree with her about it being sexist or whatever she said.  When do the guys doing concerts ever get trashed about behavior on stage.  Madonna was just having fun.  I went to Depeche Mode.  Dave Gahan is in his 50s, sleek as a swimmer with his body, great shape, but he takes his shirt off throughout the show and prances around.  He grabs his junk a few times during the show.  He plays with the mic like he's going to .... well, never mind. He got mad at something going wrong and lost it on stage and then started interacting with us about it, and we ate it up.  A rag mag could say he was being an asshole and twist it.  He was a mess for a hot minute but live there we loved it.  LOL  Never a word said by any mags about guys in any band on stage and them letting loose.  Give me a concert with some random moments like that where Madonna goes off script and isn't in control for a change.  In the moment there, you do love it..  

StrawberryBlond

Is it sexist to make speculations about why she appeared a bit out of sorts, when we'd never make these speculations of a man? Absolutely. But what she doesn't address is the reporters sexist nature of believing that being caught in a custody battle is an excuse for not giving it 100% on stage. Once again, if a man acted like this onstage, even if he was going through a custody battle, we wouldn't dream of blaming it on that. We'd just call him unprofessional. But when it's a woman, we suddenly give allowances. Like a mother's closer to their kids than a father is, that anything her children go through affects her entire being and makes her act differently, that we should respect whatever "struggles" she's going through. We're just one step away from blaming it all on "womanly passions" which is the term used in past centuries to describe a situation whereupon a woman becomes so pushed to the limit emotionally that she isn't held responsible for her actions. Because it was believed that women weren't capable of rational thought when they got emotional, that they couldn't keep it together like a man could. If we want women to be equal, we've got to stop blaming their behaviour on stuff like this.

And really? Custody battle? Rocco is 15. In the US, laws are a bit different, but back in the UK with his dad, he's less than a year away from being old enough to live alone, get married, join the army, etc. He's almost grown up, basically. I think of custody battles involving much younger children. Plus, he'll be attending school in America, so he'll be with Madonna then, so what's the issue? Surprise surprise, your child wants to be settled and doesn't want to follow you on a world tour. What, you had kids and then don't want them to grow up and no longer live with you? You chose to have 4 kids and are then surprised when you can't control them all? You chose to have 4 kids knowing that if you split up, messy custody battles like this could happen. I just can't stand it when women choose to have kids and then complain about how difficult it is being a mother. You chose this lifestyle. Do they really think motherhood is easy? And I say this as someone who would like a child. Note I said one child, as I don't think I have it in me to control more than one. And I'll make no excuses or complain if I have one because this is what I chose. I certainly won't blame any troubles with said child on why I can't do my job well enough. You'd never find a man doing that.

LebaneseDude
14 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Once again, if a man acted like this onstage, even if he was going through a custody battle, we wouldn't dream of blaming it on that.

Who's "we"?

I would definitely excuse someone's behavior if their child was treating them like **** no matter their gender. I don't know whether she deserves it (for lack of a better phrase), but it still hurts and impairs someone's mental state.

OT: Poor Madonna. She should take a break from her work and resolve her issues first. I wish her the best.

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

GloZell Green

I really hope everything gets better for her. I hope the underperformance and issues haven't affected her. I can't watch the video right now but what did she say? In reality I hope she comes back, MDNA and Rebel Heart haven't been great, I haven't really liked much of the songs :emma: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

StrawberryBlond
Just now, LebaneseDude said:

Who's "we"?

I would definitely excuse someone's behavior if their child was treating them like **** no matter their gender.

OT: Poor Madonna. She should take a break from her work and resolve her issues first. I wish her the best.

The media, the public, just people in general. I hardly think Rocco is treating her terribly. Wouldn't you hate being ordered to accompany a parent on their world tour even though you just wanted to stay settled and not fly and not stay in hotels and just not be part of a media circus for months? He's 15, he's exerting natural independence and is gearing up for being an adult and rightfully wants a say in where he wants to live most of the time.

Why would she need a break? She's only got 26 dates left of the tour - it's going to be over in 2 months. Why are we so overdramatic when it comes to celebrities? Why do we think they need to take breaks when the slightest thing goes wrong in their lives? We civilians can't take a break, we just have to keep working 9-5 and look after the kids and maybe at the end of that, we might pop a paracetemol and get an early night. But when it's a celebrity, oh, they need to take some time out of their career to clear their head, maybe go on a vacation while they're at it. Give me a break. It's no wonder so many celebrities end up with a massive entitlement complex.

LebaneseDude
3 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

The media, the public, just people in general. I hardly think Rocco is treating her terribly. Wouldn't you hate being ordered to accompany a parent on their world tour even though you just wanted to stay settled and not fly and not stay in hotels and just not be part of a media circus for months? He's 15, he's exerting natural independence and is gearing up for being an adult and rightfully wants a say in where he wants to live most of the time.

Why would she need a break? She's only got 26 dates left of the tour - it's going to be over in 2 months. Why are we so overdramatic when it comes to celebrities? Why do we think they need to take breaks when the slightest thing goes wrong in their lives? We civilians can't take a break, we just have to keep working 9-5 and look after the kids and maybe at the end of that, we might pop a paracetemol and get an early night. But when it's a celebrity, oh, they need to take some time out of their career to clear their head, maybe go on a vacation while they're at it. Give me a break. It's no wonder so many celebrities end up with a massive entitlement complex.

If someone's performance at work was impaired by a custody battle, I'd tell them to take a few days off too. It would probably be unpaid though. :lolga:

Sit down, and stop assuming what people think.

You don't know squat. I'm pretty damn sure there's a lot more than we know.

What I do know is that this is an unstable time in all their lives and she should focus on at stabilizing her personal life before embarrassing herself again.

MJHolland
1 hour ago, LORD GAGA said:

Madonna is 58 years old I think :emma: 

Bish is practically older than time herself!

It's about time for her to learn some manners.:lolga:

LebaneseDude
4 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Bish is practically older than time herself!

It's about time for her to learn some manners.:lolga:

:lolga:

Bad Bromance

I don't have any of the details because I don't follow Madonna anymore but from what I know, Madonna never drinks while she tours.  Not sure if this is legit, tbh.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

JusKeepBreathin
5 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Is it sexist to make speculations about why she appeared a bit out of sorts, when we'd never make these speculations of a man? Absolutely. But what she doesn't address is the reporters sexist nature of believing that being caught in a custody battle is an excuse for not giving it 100% on stage. Once again, if a man acted like this onstage, even if he was going through a custody battle, we wouldn't dream of blaming it on that. We'd just call him unprofessional. But when it's a woman, we suddenly give allowances. Like a mother's closer to their kids than a father is, that anything her children go through affects her entire being and makes her act differently, that we should respect whatever "struggles" she's going through. We're just one step away from blaming it all on "womanly passions" which is the term used in past centuries to describe a situation whereupon a woman becomes so pushed to the limit emotionally that she isn't held responsible for her actions. Because it was believed that women weren't capable of rational thought when they got emotional, that they couldn't keep it together like a man could. If we want women to be equal, we've got to stop blaming their behaviour on stuff like this.

And really? Custody battle? Rocco is 15. In the US, laws are a bit different, but back in the UK with his dad, he's less than a year away from being old enough to live alone, get married, join the army, etc. He's almost grown up, basically. I think of custody battles involving much younger children. Plus, he'll be attending school in America, so he'll be with Madonna then, so what's the issue? Surprise surprise, your child wants to be settled and doesn't want to follow you on a world tour. What, you had kids and then don't want them to grow up and no longer live with you? You chose to have 4 kids and are then surprised when you can't control them all? You chose to have 4 kids knowing that if you split up, messy custody battles like this could happen. I just can't stand it when women choose to have kids and then complain about how difficult it is being a mother. You chose this lifestyle. Do they really think motherhood is easy? And I say this as someone who would like a child. Note I said one child, as I don't think I have it in me to control more than one. And I'll make no excuses or complain if I have one because this is what I chose. I certainly won't blame any troubles with said child on why I can't do my job well enough. You'd never find a man doing that.

Would you prefer we blame it on drug use?  That is what we usually blame it on when a man is a mess on stage.  It's perfectly normal to tie her custody battle with her antics on stage since they coincide. No one is saying this happened because she forgot to take her daily estrogen pill. That would be a sexist and agist remark. We would probably make the same conclusion of Guy Ritchie if he threw a tantrum on a movie set during the same time period. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Kabexuela
On January 19, 2016 at 11:26 PM, Monster2015 said:

That comment about ghetto and poor people being in the back is absolutely unnecessary drunk or not. That is something Gaga would never say and that was a huge low blow from Madonna 

I agree.  It's in very poor taste and quite embarrassing.  No mental breakdown here people, just an egomaniac.  I mean my gosh, would you guys say that if you were on that stage performing in front of your fans?  Someone in that audience worked hard hours to buy a ticket contributing to her wealth and they have to hear something like that?  What a shame.  To think some of you would jump off a bridge for her.  Bye Felicia...

Oh jeez The pressed haters club is in full swing here again... -_- She was not drunk or something. She does this comedy bit every night. She is The absolute model of professionalism and has always been... 

Once again, I see the same poster swoops in with her essays trying to make an "intelligent" argument. Remember, she is the same person who thought Adele made a huge career mistake picking her child over her career. So, it comes as no surprise she doesn't buy into the argument that Madonna is suffering from this custody battle. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Bradley
On ‎19‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 0:48 PM, Dora said:

You know I used to see her as an evil queen. But over the past years I have been realizing that she's just a normal person. 

Hope everything is going ok with her :ohno:

:rip:

For some reason, I always relate Jessica Lange and Madonna together. They have the same demeanor. I don't hate them both though but I don't think they are very nice people either.

Archived