💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What era did you become a little monster?

ComeToMama

Featured Posts

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Temptation
13 hours ago, FlopSlut said:

End of TFM and beginning of BTW

Me too. It was late 2010, early 2011. There seemed to be so much hope for a better future back then.

FlopSlut
6 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Me too. It was late 2010, early 2011. There seemed to be so much hope for a better future back then.

I knowww. I remember everything went downhill after Judas... It was great but obviously other songs would have been better singles...

Flopenstein

I became obsessed with her music around late 2009/early 2010 with The Fame Monster but I became a really really invested a fan around The Born This Way Ball time

ChasingGhosts
14 hours ago, TreasureGa said:

Cheek2Cheek haha but I'm sad I didn't get to experienc the other eras. That's why lg5 is gonna be a total surprise for me!

You're a baby monster! OMG welcome :hug: 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Lord Temptation
1 hour ago, FlopSlut said:

I knowww. I remember everything went downhill after Judas... It was great but obviously other songs would have been better singles...

You're right. Judas is the song that betrayed Gaga. How ironic.

OmgSum1Actually

I liked Just Dance and Poker Face, but Paparazzi was a huge huge hit here, full video was playing on TV (NATIONAL TV) everyday 5 times and that was the time I became a little monster.

Shameless selfpromo

It's fuzzy. Sometime between Alejandro and Born This Way? But them the only reason I knew of Born This Way's release was because everyone was talking about it.

I'd have to say the Judas era. It was the first single that I purchased. Just in time for slayage :green: :green: :green:

i became a fan during Born This Way era, i became a monster during Applause era

i feel like im literally the only only monster who enjoyed ARTPOP from start to finish and wasn't disappointed by the era :koons: she literally had a giant sculpture, a flying dress and a light up weave, idc about haters

ArtGagaPop

Around Judas video release, i had been a fan of her songs before but had not really looked into her before.

Frankenztein

Since the first time I heard Just Dance, but it was Paparazzi that took it to the next level for me and cemented my loyalty. 

Archived