DiscoHeaven23

Kanye on LG5?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Should Gaga put Kanye on LG5?

• yasssssss slay queeeen
    • no.

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

I think one of the smartest features Gaga could have at this point in time on her album is Kanye West. His brand has a lot of similarities to Gaga, mostly their creative spirits. Like, imagine the music video they could make together. Furthermore, collaborations with top singers and rappers tend to do very well on the charts and could also earn her a Grammy for Best Rap/Sung collaboration The two were supposed to tour together back in the day so this collaboration seems to be meant to be. What do you think?

kanye_west21.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lxdygxga

I think it really would have worked back in 2009 when they were on a similiar page and planning Fame Kills, but I think they're too different now for it to ever work. They represent such different things, and I just don't think it'd mesh.

venusian

id rather have drake or kendrick but im down with kanye

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, venusian said:

id rather have drake or kendrick but im down with kanye

good options as well

No. How is Kanye even still relevant? Because he's married to Kim Kardashian and thinks he's the next coming of christ? :awkney: mess.

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Yas only because they would snatch that Grammy. She also should put Adele/Beyonce collab on LG5 to secure another one for Best Pop Duo. And release C3C in august-september, so in 2017 she would snatch 3 GRAMMYS! Just like in 2011. And her total would be 10 Grammys including one for TIHTY this year!

Serendipity

I would actually like that:flutter:

But it should be on the level of My dark Twisted Fantasy:sara:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

9 minutes ago, jvckk said:

I think it really would have worked back in 2009 when they were on a similiar page and planning Fame Kills, but I think they're too different now for it to ever work. They represent such different things, and I just don't think it'd mesh.

I agree with this. I adore Kanye and think he's one of the greatest but stylistically now they are just way too different. It would seem more like a rent-a-rapper situation rather than a real collaboration at this point.

Archived