💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

AHS 6 will set in both present and past !

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

American Horror Story: Hotel only just closed its doors, but details about the next installment are beginning to leak.

At the Television Critics Association winter press tour in Pasadena on Saturday, FX boss John Landgraf revealed to reporters that Season 6 would be “set in the present” with “echoes of the past” mixed in.

“It’s set in two time periods,” he added, “but principally in the present.”

Landgraf declined to share any additional intel, joking that exec producer “Ryan [Murphy] will kill me if I tease anything” else about it.

American Horror Story Season 6 will bow next fall.

http://tvline.com/2016/01/16/american-horror-story-season-6-time-frame-spoilers/

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

echoes of the past? no more ghosts pls

and AHS has always had flashbacks so... it's not really anything new, right?

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

HolyDelRey
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

cool

tumblr_m0wo72SfFV1ql5yr7o2_r2_400.gif

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

Prior to Gaga's announcement this site had a small group of AHS fans that lived for the show itself. Those of you who were only here for Gaga need not continue to remind us that Gaga was the only reason you were interested in the show. Go away.

This is interesting news, they are abandoning the past/present cycle which, whilst unexpected, is a wise business move imo. Flashbacks are nothing new, we have them every season... even the ones already set in the past.

Let the hype begin, though! I always love the pre-AHS hype era!

Jesse Pinkman
Just now, channel said:

Prior to Gaga's announcement this site had a small group of AHS fans that lived for the show itself. Those of you who were only here for Gaga need not continue to remind us that Gaga was the only reason you were interested in the show. Go away.

This is interesting news, they are abandoning the past/present cycle which, whilst unexpected, is a wise business move imo. Flashbacks are nothing new, we have them every season... even the ones already set in the past.

Let the hype begin, though! I always love the pre-AHS hype era!

Actually, I've seen every season of the show and was a dedicated viewer. Hotel was the only one I couldn't finish. Which says a lot because I love Gaga and AHS. Ryan lost his touch, but that's just my opinion.

It's science, bitch

sipthistea

I kind of enjoyed the season. But I feel the script was very week, and the story wasn't strong enough. Plus they promised us a scary season, but it wasn't.

Not expecting much from the next one. Anyway, I appreciate all the cast. What a talented crew. 

Jesse Pinkman
Just now, sipthistea said:

I kind of enjoyed the season. But I feel the script was very week, and the story wasn't strong enough. Plus they promised us a scary season, but it wasn't.

Not expecting much from the next one. Anyway, I appreciate all the cast. What a talented crew. 

I agree. Despite whatever mess Ryan is doing to the show, you can't deny that the ensemble is brilliant.

It's science, bitch

Just now, Metamorphosis said:

Actually, I've seen every season of the show and was a dedicated viewer. Hotel was the only one I couldn't finish. Which says a lot because I love Gaga and AHS. Ryan lost his touch, but that's just my opinion.

Actually, the post was not directed to you specifically - more towards the fan base as a whole. Ryan has arguably lost his touch, but I'm not debating my or your enjoyment of the show. That was not my point. :D

Haroon

Haven't most/all of them had echoes of the past? :laughga: Ghosts with cool pasts in Murder House, loads of flashbacks in Asylum, the saxophone killer being alive in Coven, can't remember but something probably happened in Freakshow, and ghosts lingering and vampires that have lived for ages in Hotel :tongue: 

Jesse Pinkman
1 minute ago, channel said:

Actually, the post was not directed to you specifically - more towards the fan base as a whole. Ryan has arguably lost his touch, but I'm not debating my or your enjoyment of the show. That was not my point. :D

My applogies. Just wanted to clarify. :) 

It's science, bitch

Archived