💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

AHS Season 6 actors that you want on the show?

Bradley

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

I hope Gaga comes back and is in a relationship with Chloe Sevigny. I hope Jessica Lange comes back and has great scenes with Gaga. 

And I'd love to see Lindsay Lohan on AHS. Maybe something as small as Naomi Campbell's part on Hotel. 

AlexanderLevi2
On January 15, 2016 at 11:25 PM, chrismugler said:

My list for AMERICAN HORROR STORY - GHOST TOWN:ph34r: (It's coming guys):

Hide contents

Evan Peters

Sarah Paulson

Dennis O'Hare

Zachary Quinto

Jessica Lange (FOR SURE:flutter:)

GAGA (If she has the appropriate time to do it)

Kathy Bates

Finn Wittrock (:hor:) 

Where's Daddy Bomer? :hor:

Currently listening to Joanne

Evan Peters
7 hours ago, Batmans Hooker said:

Is there a reason? I don't follow the actors closely, but I'm not a fan of her at all, so I hope not

not that i know of but it's probably because she's been filming movies.

emma roberts is an abuser

Sizzily

Evan, Lily, Sarah, Kathy, Dylan McDermott , Wes , Frances Conroy, Jessica with Gaga, Mare, Angela, Denis, and Finn

And if Emma Roberts does come back, I don't want her to be a catty mean girl. Save that mess for Scream Queens season 2 (why is that happening?)

One Banned Boi

Bradley
20 hours ago, Totodile said:

Freakshow is the only season I haven't watched (because of its reputation - I watched the first episode to give it a try but decided against continuing), so I can't speak for Finn there. But his performances in Hotel were very wooden in my opinion. His characters were pretty one-dimensional to begin with, but he did not do much to make them more realistic or natural. Will Drake wasn't the most dynamic character either, but at least his little mannerisms and way of speaking came across as convincing and believable.

But I must say that a lot of it might depend on writing too. I might start sounding like a broken record but the writing on Hotel was really terrible in some aspects. I imagine Tristan and Valentino - both walking stereotypes - were hard characters to work with for Finn, whereas Will Drake is a more reality-based character and therefore less of a challenge to make believable and easier to pay attention to the little details while acting.

No, Finn's character was supposed to be cocky and arrogant and I think he played that well. He is a smart and skillful actor in my opinion. Actually Freak Show was still positively received in most circumstances, so you might just give the whole season another shot. He was BRILLIANT as Dandy in there.

TEANUS

I would love to see Jessica and Gaga as opposing forces, kind of like Jessica and Angela in Coven. Taissa would be FANTASTIC but I don't see it happening unfortunately. Evan, Sarah, and Angela will return of course. Denis would be great. Jamie Brewer would be great as well

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

phantasmas

Angela or Sarah for lead actress :flutter:

and id also really love to see Lindsay Lohan on the show as a newcomer :hor: 

michael-trevino-lindsay-lohan.jpg

chrismugler
On 1/16/2016 at 0:09 PM, AlexanderLevi2 said:

Where's Daddy Bomer? :hor:

He's only for me baby:hor: but he will be good for the next season as well.

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

Bradley
3 hours ago, chrismugler said:

He's only for me baby:hor: but he will be good for the next season as well.

Share please!

28EB623400000578-3090180-image-a-8_14321

chrismugler
20 hours ago, AmericanHSlave said:

Share please!

28EB623400000578-3090180-image-a-8_14321

Is it me or he has a boner in that photo? :hor: :flutter:

Spoiler

FVCK ME MATT :giveup:

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

Female cast: Lange, Rabe, Gaga (A smaller role this season so it doesn't interfere with LG5 :hor:) , Farmiga, Bates, Winningham, Conroy, Paulson, Bassett and the sexy maid from season 1, it's my favorite caracter from the series.

Male cast: Peters, Quinto, O'Hare, Jackson, a new actor and Cromwell (Nazi doctor)

There are so many ridiculously talented actors in AHS, it's so hard.

underneath the pine

Bradley
4 hours ago, chrismugler said:

Is it me or he has a boner in that photo? :hor: :flutter:

Hide contents

FVCK ME MATT :giveup:

Spoiler

I found a p*rn star that looked so much like him. Like seriously every inch of that guy reminds me of Matt Bomer. Do you want his name? :gaycat:

I don't think it's a boner, probably just his pants.

Archived