💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

AHS Season 6 actors that you want on the show?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley
1 hour ago, Red said:

I am so done with y'all shitting on Wes, he is not a bad actor, it was John that was the worst character ever

That being said, I pretty much would like to have the same cast of Hotel back, they had a good chemistry. I would love to have Sarah as the main character cause clearly Sally was the best character in Hotel and she deserved more.

I do think Wes is a good (and hot) actor but I excluded him for the sake of including other actors. I really want to see Taylor Kinney act with Gaga.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, AmericanHSlave said:

I do think Wes is a good (and hot) actor but I excluded him for the sake of including other actors. I really want to see Taylor Kinney act with Gaga.

I imagine them as a suburb family who goes insane because of circumstances or has a secret to hide, that would be awesome, Gaga being a normal person instead of a supernatural version of herself

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters, Jessica Lange, Lily Rabe, James Cromwell, Denis O'Hare, Frances Conroy, Finn Wittrock, Kathy Bates and Angela Basset

LastNight

I would love:

- Jessica Lange

- Sarah Paulson

- Lily Rabe

- Kathy Bates

with appearances from Lady Gaga, Frances Conroy, Angela Bassett and Gabourey Sidibe

- Evan Peters

- Zachary Quinto

- Finn Wittrock

with appearances from Dennis O'Hare

I'd love to see Gaga back full time but I don't think it will be plausible if she's releasing an album this year, so a smaller, supporting role or some cameos throughout the season would be great. I think they should have a smaller main cast, with a really tight knit group of people in order to fully realise the storyline, with some amazing guest appearances/supporting roles from the AHS family. 

it's so hard because I like most of the AHS actors but

main actor - Evan Peters

main actress - Sarah Paulson & Lily Rabe

supporting actors - Matt Bomer & Denis O'Hare

supporting actresses [in order from biggest to smallest role] - Angela Bassett, Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates

guest stars - Taissa Farmiga, Lady Gaga, Finn Wittrock, Emma Roberts and Frances Conroy

arthurhmangum

I just don't see Gagz doing season 6. She's going to be too busy this summer, and it would be a distraction from LG5. :noparty:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

Head Empty

I personally think Cheyenne was the best actor out of the main male characters this season, so I'd love to see him return in a lead role, preferably together with Sarah Paulson or a new female lead if Sarah is unavailable for such a big part. I'd also love a Cheyenne/Dennis O'Hare double male lead.

I think it would be amazing if both Gaga as well as Jessica returned, but not for lead roles (or at leaast not similar roles to previous seasons). The female diva role has been played too many times over the past couple of seasons, so it would be nice to change it up. I can only imagine Gaga and Jessica playing mother and daughter or something like that :giveup:.

Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass... ‎ ᵃˢˢ 🕺

Bradley
5 minutes ago, Totodile said:

I personally think Cheyenne was the best actor out of the main male characters this season, so I'd love to see him return in a lead role, preferably together with Sarah Paulson or a new female lead if Sarah is unavailable for such a big part. I'd also love a Cheyenne/Dennis O'Hare double male lead.

I think it would be amazing if both Gaga as well as Jessica returned, but not for lead roles (or at leaast not similar roles to previous seasons). The female diva role has been played too many times over the past couple of seasons, so it would be nice to change it up. I can only imagine Gaga and Jessica playing mother and daughter or something like that :giveup:.

I'm sorry but how did Cheyenne outshine Denis O'Hare or even Evan Peters? :laughga:

Lead actor: Evan Peters, Matt Bomer

Lead actress: Sarah Paulson, Karhy Bates, and Jessica Lange

Supporting actor: , Dennis O'Hare and Wes Bentley

Supporting actress: Lily Rabe, Lady Gaga, Emma Roberts and Angela Bassett

Theme: I would love to see something with an hospital and ghosts or with a sect or something related with Hollywood!

Head Empty
1 minute ago, AmericanHSlave said:

I'm sorry but how did Cheyenne outshine Denis O'Hare or even Evan Peters? :laughga:

Well maybe not Denis O'Hare, but I personally did not enjoy Evan's performance this season, except for a few scenes :emma:. His persona overpowered his dialogue/story for me, so I didn't really buy any it :koons:

Bradley
5 minutes ago, Totodile said:

Well maybe not Denis O'Hare, but I personally did not enjoy Evan's performance this season, except for a few scenes :emma:. His persona overpowered his dialogue/story for me, so I didn't really buy any it :koons:

I know Finn is not part of the main cast, but I personally think Finn is the second best male actor after Denis O'Hare. He's slightly underrated in the AHS fanbase, and I thought he deserves to be given a main role in season six, if he is featured in the show. I mean, he was nominated for an Emmy for Freak Show, something Evan failed to achieve from 4 attempts. Cheyenne's performance didn't really show how he was a good actor for me, there's really nothing special to his performance or role. I'm not sure if it's the filmmakers' fault for giving him that role or that he's just a mediocre actor.

Head Empty
4 minutes ago, AmericanHSlave said:

I know Finn is not part of the main cast, but I personally think Finn is the second best male actor after Denis O'Hare. He's slightly underrated in the AHS fanbase, and I thought he deserves to be given a main role in season six, if he is featured in the show. I mean, he was nominated for an Emmy for Freak Show, something Evan failed to achieve from 4 attempts. Cheyenne's performance didn't really show how he was a good actor for me, there's really nothing special to his performance or role. I'm not sure if it's the filmmakers' fault for giving him that role or that he's just a mediocre actor.

Freakshow is the only season I haven't watched (because of its reputation - I watched the first episode to give it a try but decided against continuing), so I can't speak for Finn there. But his performances in Hotel were very wooden in my opinion. His characters were pretty one-dimensional to begin with, but he did not do much to make them more realistic or natural. Will Drake wasn't the most dynamic character either, but at least his little mannerisms and way of speaking came across as convincing and believable.

But I must say that a lot of it might depend on writing too. I might start sounding like a broken record but the writing on Hotel was really terrible in some aspects. I imagine Tristan and Valentino - both walking stereotypes - were hard characters to work with for Finn, whereas Will Drake is a more reality-based character and therefore less of a challenge to make believable and easier to pay attention to the little details while acting.

Mister Gaga
8 hours ago, AmericanHSlave said:

No room for so many actors. :laughga: I made this thread to encourage replies of 'who should stay and who should leave' cause I wanna see which actors people choose to forgo.

Oh. Sorry :emma: in that case, i'd say:

Lead actor: James Cormwell 

Lead actress: Jessica Lange / Sarah Paulson

Supporting actor: Zachary Quinto, Matt Bomer, Finn Wittrock, Evan Peters

Supporting actress: Lily Rabe, Lady Gaga, Kathy Bates (and Taissa Farmiga and Jamie Brewer, just for the ratings)

Archived