💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

AHS Season 6 actors that you want on the show?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

My list:

Lead actor: None

Lead actress: Sarah Paulson and/or Jessica Lange

Supporting actor: Evan Peters, Finn Wittrock, Matt Bomer, Taylor Kinney

Supporting actress: Lady Gaga, Kathy Bates, Lily Rabe

Cheyenne and Wes were okay in Hotel, but let's be real, they weren't really the spotlight of the show despite being credited as a main cast. Denis O'Hare was amazing in Hotel but I want to give diversity to Matt and Finn. I actually think Finn is a better actor than Matt in AHS, I mean duh he got nominated for an Emmy. Also people didn't really like Denis's male roles in the past so I hope they let Matt and Finn develop. About Taylor, he's a good actor and from what I know, he's quite dedicated so I'd like to see him enhance in AHS. Btw Taylor is not new to the horror genre, he looked so evil in The Forest. I never thought I'd see that side from Kinney.

I need Sarah to be the lead again. In Hotel, she supported Gaga. I want to see Gaga give up her dominant persona as the lead role and support Sarah. I think the chemistry is going to be amazing.  Lily and Kathy are both fans' favorites and brilliant actresses so I want them to stay. Angela was good too but I see more in Kathy and Lily.

Also did you get any hint from Hotel about season six's title?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

I'm wish they made Angela Bassette the lead for an entire season. That would be great. I honestly think Gaga won't decide to come back. It may not fit into her schedule.

The only other person I would really love to have a lead role on the show is Goddess Anjelica Huston. She is flawless divine and everything. She would slay a season of AHS. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Warholian

Lead actor: Tony Bennett, Troy Carter

Lead actress: Hilary Clinton, Gaga's backup dancers from 2008

Supporting actor: Robin Williams

Supporting actress: Farrah Abraham, Kim Kardashian, Marilyn Monroe

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

chrismugler

My list for AMERICAN HORROR STORY - GHOST TOWN:ph34r: (It's coming guys):

Spoiler

Evan Peters

Sarah Paulson

Dennis O'Hare

Zachary Quinto

Jessica Lange (FOR SURE:flutter:)

GAGA (If she has the appropriate time to do it)

Kathy Bates

Finn Wittrock (:hor:) 

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

Melanie Martinez aka the Princess of Pop said she would take a recurring Pepper type role on the show if possible

and her song was in freakshow promos

make it happen Ryan 

Space Cowboy

Kyle Gallner

He has yet to have his bigger break imo. He has horror experience in Jenifers Body, Nightmare On Elm st. (2010) and The Walking Dead, also The Academy Award Nominated film American Sniper. Hes also cute too so ya know.

latest?cb=20120729200632

Kyle-Gallner-in-Jennifer-s-body-kyle-gal

Zach-Walking-Dead-Gallery.png

maxresdefault.jpg

My list:

Lead actor: Evan Peters, Zachary Quinto

Lead actress: Sarah Paulson, Angela Bassett, and Lily Rabe

Supporting actor: Matt Bomer, Dennis O'Hare

Supporting actress: Lady Gaga, Kathy Bates, and Frances Conroy

Shipper

Angela and Sarah as leads.
Anything with Matt Bomer and maybe more shots of him from behind.:flutter:

I just need to see that jawline for a few more seasons.

And could they possibly get Mads Mikkelsen as a villain or a hobo?

💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕

latina twilight

I got so hyped when they announced Chloe Sevigny this season because she was capital AMAZING in Asylum, but then Alex wasn't enough for her to develop as she did in the past... I'm fine with the cast Ryan and Brad choose, but I want Chloe to be back to show how good she can be.

And of course, more people from the recurrent cast, I miss a lot of them. If there's a possibility for Gaga to come back, I wish they give her an opposite to The Countess, I want much more emotion.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

It's damn time for Angela Bassett to have the lead part she deserves. I also want a smaller cast this time. There was too ****ing many characters on Hotel and no good writing to justify it. Angela Bassett, Denis O'Hare, Sarah Paulson, Finn Wittrock, Lily Rabe and Evan Peters are more than enough. I'd also like for Zachary Quinto to be back.

Archived