Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
review

Spoilers: Vulture: "Where's Gaga? This season finale needs more of her"

GlamPunk

Featured Posts

https://twitter.com/vulture/status/68766020984678400

"This was Gaga's season — and yes, I think she deserved that award. She was consistently the most interesting thing in the Cortez, from her drop-dead ensembles to her bored demeanor, which showed just the right amount of menace trickling below the surface. She was a fascinating actor to watch, and it's a shame she isn't given more to do in this finale."

http://www.vulture.com/2016/01/american-horror-story-recap-season-5-episode-12.html?mid=twitter_vulture

tumblr_o0y2kyeMEV1ujvt4qo1_400.giftumblr_o0y2kyeMEV1ujvt4qo2_400.gif

She was consistently the most interesting thing in the Cortez

She was a fascinating actor to watch, and it's a shame she isn't given more to do in this finale.

Where are the lies? :giveup: 

FreePalestine

MaybeKermit

I just finished watching the season finale, and I also wanted to see more of her :giveup:

that scene with Liz was fab tho :giveup: and the end :flutter: I really wanted to see more of the Countess tho... not because it's Gaga, but just because I care so much for the Countess 

Diamond Heart

.The season finale was super disappointing for many reasons, and one of them is the lack of Gaga. 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

1 minute ago, VampireHeart said:

Btw put SPOILERS to the title. ;) 

Done and thank you for reminding :lolga:

OmgSum1Actually

She needs to be in a huge movie next up, something like cat woman:gaycat:

Shameless selfpromo

Dangerous Man

The biggest TEA of the day. :applause:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Warholian

It was very strange. I thought they were going to have a happy ending with everyone, curing all addictions. Gaga would let go of her baby, John Lowe would let go of killing... 

The entire season was about addiction and they didn't even mention it for the finale. I mean, they ****ing made Sally addicted to a phone instead of solving her addiction problem. Now all those ghosts will live in the hotel for the rest of eternity in unhappiness with no passion. 

Just weird.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

6 minutes ago, ScottishGaga said:

.The season finale was super disappointing for many reasons, and one of them is the lack of Gaga. 

True. I saw on the comments that Gaga had the last scene of the season, so I was very excited, but I started losing my nerves when there were only 2 minutes left and Gaga wasn't on the screen yet. 

LebaneseDude
7 minutes ago, Warholian said:

It was very strange. I thought they were going to have a happy ending with everyone, curing all addictions. Gaga would let go of her baby, John Lowe would let go of killing... 

The entire season was about addiction and they didn't even mention it for the finale. I mean, they ****ing made Sally addicted to a phone instead of solving her addiction problem. Now all those ghosts will live in the hotel for the rest of eternity in unhappiness with no passion. 

Just weird.

Yeah it was fine for an epilogue but wasn't as satisfying as I had expected.

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

So this is a real place...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thacher_School

latest?cb=20090424170146

Hmmm, this place is conspicuously mentioned twice by name in the final episode of the season. I wonder where the next season will be set? Hmmm. I wonder. Can't you already see Golden Globe winner Lady Gaga as a headmistress terrorizing a bunch of witless teens? I sure can.

FreePalestine

Archived