💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

list why you like or dislike hotel

caseymonster

Featured Posts

caseymonster

here is some stuff that extremely bothered me :

-extreme waste of time with great characters that never reach their full potential and can do so much more. for example the vampire kids that alex creates and later on just die in the most anti climactic way without actually adding anything to the plot. gagas vampire kids that literary do nothing. the addiction demon that does not add to the plot in any way and yet ryan includes. gagas baby that again adds nothing to the plot. rem that does nothing and kills herself. why ryan why add characters and do nothing with them? it just stupid.

-pointless cameos:  queeny was murdered and devoured by Ramona to give her power against the countess (literary 7 min segment) and romona didnt fight gaga. or billie dean was so random and did not do anything we spend most episode with her and she just leaves the hoter. devils night could be so much more and i felt like the whole concept was a waste because they literary didnt do jack with it even tho it could be genius.

-the plot was could be done in one episode and most stuff that was happening did not have anything to do with it. for exmaple what was the point of sally saying john you gonna regret it. or what was the point of killing gaga if shes still there. or what was the damn point of liz taylor saying shes gonna take over cus will drake is dead and then also dying? its just all so random and pointless. 

this by far was the worst season for me. im glad gaga got a gg for it. but it was just so bad and pointless. i cant shake the feeling empty about the finale and how unseatisfying i feel in compare to other finales of this show. 

list your opinon about why this season was or was not good.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venusian

it was the almost as dark as asylum and thats why i love it so much

and obviously gaga

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Kermit

Unappreciative crowd.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Tove Lo

Mess rwad the title wrong :gaycat:

I disliked it because it was just boring. Had a boring plot. Everything was just boring.

hop on that **** like a maniac

Warholian

Dislikes: Darkness for the sake of darkness. At least Asylum had a point. The season seemed very all over the place, but better than Freakshow. The music was god awful. Cold, stale, repetitive. It made every scene seem like the exact same and boring. It seemed like the episodes were being written as they went along, making excuses for things that they'd just forgot about. 

This 

tumblr_nkccpuxUL11qgc5ajo1_540.gif

This 

tumblr_nxnnh7Lbgm1uj92hwo1_500.gif

This

tumblr_nwa5yolCZl1qil3vwo2_250.gif

And this

Golden_Globe_Trophy.jpg

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

I really liked it, of course it's not as good as Asylum but I really appreciated it, it made me feel for Liz and Iris and even The Countess, while I agree it had some wasted cameos, I believe Billie Dean really helped explain John's storyline. And to answer the questions Sally saying John would regret it wasn't really a storyline, as much as it is something that would realistically be said, Liz didn't know that she had advanced cancer until after she had taken over and it appears that they spent a few seasons there (based on the fact an entire fashion line was designed)

He/They

I loved Liz and The Countess, the show itself was great until Flicker but then it all went a bit hmmm.

Pacify Him

It's not scary. I love the idea of a coven of vampires but there are many other potential horror elements they could've used. In fact, I just recently watched a movie a few days ago that surprisingly was set in an apartment and involves psychotic sex and murder which is done better than this show. Det. Lowe's arc is uninteresting. The buildup is pretty meh. Too much sex basically but I loved the slashing the victim sex, I thought it was crazy.

I actually think the plot could stretch for more episodes because everything still felt unfinished. Gaga's presence made me endure the entire season.

I’m getting on your nerves

Stephen

I didn't like the ending. And I didn't like the Will Drake subplot. Also the baby in room 33 subplot went nowhere.

Other than that I loved it.

RAMROD

It is so intensely entertaining I cannot even get pee break.

One night I had to hold myself from going to loo for #2 cos I don't wanna miss any scenes.

:neyde:

And I pooped like hell after the shows over. Ooooh, the satisfaction. 

:giveup:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: with birds I share this lonely view (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Dangerous Man

I like it because Gaga gave her best to do her role and because of that she got rewarded as an award winning actress.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Stephen
20 minutes ago, caseymonster said:

what was the point of sally saying john you gonna regret it.

Can you remind me when she said this?

14 minutes ago, Warholian said:

The music was god awful.

Are you kidding :duck: The music this year has been on point!

dislike

bad script (+corny **** like bitch please jaw for days etc) 

boring plot

overused shock factor 

atmosphere 

few characters 

FRANK1991

at least something good came out of all this mess : Golden Globe:air:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Neight Shayde

DISLIKE: Boring plot, horrible script. John Lowe's one acting face.. 

LIKE: Characters (countess, and everyone else except for john. they should've picked a better actor imo), Setting.

man if they were done right, this would've been a really amazing season.

Archived