💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga has sold 173M+ records (albums & singles)

gagzus

Featured Posts

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering
Just now, Bad Bromance said:

I'm so glad her singles and album sales have finally been updated.  That's quite impressive for having been around for only 8 years.   :applause:

@Whispering, you mentioned that Mills used to maintain a thread comparing album sales among all of the pop girls.  Whatever happened to Mills?  Did he/she change his/her user name or does he/she just stopped visiting this site?

She just stopped posting. I don't think anyone has been able to get in touch with her, not even the mods. 

GagaMyBlood95
5 minutes ago, BenjyMonster said:

Bieber's doing it though

Bieber is doing really well yeah, but he won't have those numbers at the end, I am sure of it :laughga:

Bad Bromance
6 minutes ago, Whispering said:

She just stopped posting. I don't think anyone has been able to get in touch with her, not even the mods. 

Oh my!  I hope she's okay and doing well.   :ohno:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Just now, Bad Bromance said:

Oh my!  I hope she's okay and doing well.   :ohno:

It's saddening to know that some member just disappeared suddenly.

Bad Bromance
5 minutes ago, BenjyMonster said:

It's saddening to know that some member just disappeared suddenly.

Totally!  I worry about people's well-being because you just never know if they've fallen off the face of the earth because something bad happened to them or not.  It's scary.

Duella Dvil
1 hour ago, gagzus said:

Selling over half of Madonna's sales in only 8 years 

tumblr_n941hu5IlL1rfduvxo1_250.gif

come for ha madonnasaurus stans 

How perfectly unnecessary! Comparing the sales from non digital age artists to the digital age is like considering the gas mileage between the first engine and cars of now. Comparing those sales to now is incongruent

www.instagram.com/theduella666

14 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Bieber is doing really well yeah, but he won't have those numbers at the end, I am sure of it :laughga:

I always fail to see the charming thing people see in him. Apart from the radio-friendly music there's nothing else (no amazing lyrics, not the best role model, not very nice with fans...)

6 minutes ago, Bad Bromance said:

Totally!  I worry about people's well-being because you just never know if they've fallen off the face of the earth because something bad happened to them or not.  It's scary.

I've been lately wondering where did @skeleton.gun go. He isn't a mod but he used to comment in many threads. He hasn't posted since October

GagaMyBlood95
3 minutes ago, Clip said:

I always fail to see the charming thing people see in him. Apart from the radio-friendly music there's nothing else (no amazing lyrics, not the best role model, not very nice with fans...)

True. Love Yourself is definitely his best song because it's Ed's song! And Sorry is a fun song, I give him that, but yeah I see nothing interesting about him.

Bad Bromance
30 minutes ago, Clip said:

I've been lately wondering where did @skeleton.gun go. He isn't a mod but he used to comment in many threads. He hasn't posted since October

OMG, yes!  I totally forgot about him.  I haven't seen him post in over three months now.  I hope he's doing okay.  Has anybody in the forum heard from him at all?

Evan Peters
42 minutes ago, Passion2Action said:

How perfectly unnecessary! Comparing the sales from non digital age artists to the digital age is like considering the gas mileage between the first engine and cars of now. Comparing those sales to now is incongruent

sis, why are you taking posts like this on a pop star forum so seriously :air: 

emma roberts is an abuser

Whispering
46 minutes ago, Clip said:

Young girls and their forgiving nature for their bad boys. They think they can change them. It's a fantasy and Bieber plays that part well. 

2 hours ago, Warholian said:

I'm on it babe. :wtfga:

did u update the list ? i don't see it , maybe someone has changed the list after u :rip:

Archived