💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Golden Globe Afterparty Photos

Cssomeone

Featured Posts

Bad Bromance

Our Queen looked fabulous in all of the pictures last night.  I love the fact that she held on to her Golden Globe the entire night.  That's how you know it meant the world to her to have been able to win that award.

I'm wondering why she didn't change for the after-party?  She usually has one outfit for the red carpet, one for the event and one for the after-party.  She kept the same dress on the whole night.  Hmmm.....  I wonder why.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

RAMROD

TĂ­a Gaga be like

ae2fec7817766d3faf76e916e166bd81_large.j

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bradley
17 hours ago, Mobster said:

"Just make sure they print the one with the Grammy Golden Globe"

Hide contents

Still can't believe she said that :rip: she's so funny but if this goes to the wrong hands, people would have called her an attention seeker or something like that

Bradley
16 hours ago, Bad Bromance said:

Our Queen looked fabulous in all of the pictures last night.  I love the fact that she held on to her Golden Globe the entire night.  That's how you know it meant the world to her to have been able to win that award.

I'm wondering why she didn't change for the after-party?  She usually has one outfit for the red carpet, one for the event and one for the after-party.  She kept the same dress on the whole night.  Hmmm.....  I wonder why.

I think she loved that look very much and wanted to make sure every photo of hers was with that dress.

Bad Bromance
10 hours ago, AmericanHSlave said:

I think she loved that look very much and wanted to make sure every photo of hers was with that dress.

You're probably right.  Her dress was so glamorous and she looked gorgeous in it, indeed.   :giveup:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived