event

Photos and Videos: Gaga attends and WINS at the 2016 Golden Globe Awards

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lavenderblondee

lmao, praise Jim Carrey. Any man that has depression and can still be such a comedic relief like Jim Carrey can be, go him.

sarahb

I only just got home to see this, this is awesome :giveup:

I'm seeing the negative comments on other sites piling already but who cares, SUCK IT HATERS:applause:

Warholian

Strange to think this is the same girl that, 11 years later, would win a golden globe on her first damn nomination. EUGH GAgA YOU ARE AN UNSTOPABELE SWAN

lady-gaga-win.gif.fe0f1b2e09777a9bc9ab8c

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

lavenderblondee

A great post I just saw

"Who else can go from winning grammys in electronic dance music to jazz and then win a Golden Globe for acting??? She is literally god"

:flutter:

Brainiac

can you guys not post all the negative tweets/posts? I really don't feel like reading it, especially in here.

LoveandMagic
1 minute ago, Warholian said:

Strange to think this is the same girl that, 11 years later, would win a golden globe on her first damn nomination. EUGH GAgA YOU ARE AN UNSTOPABELE SWAN

lady-gaga-win.gif.fe0f1b2e09777a9bc9ab8c

1 minute ago, lavenderblondee said:

A great post I just saw

"Who else can go from winning grammys in electronic dance music to jazz and then win a Golden Globe for acting??? She is literally god"

:flutter:

Ran out of "likes." :applause::applause::applause:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Oh god I'm so proud of her. She's amazing and she deserves all of the acclaim and applause. 
I have never seen her speak so passionately, it was the realest I've ever seen her. 
I am so glad to stan for the damn woman.  

Queen. insert gaga on fire gif

VenusBlackStar

I JUST came back from running around at work and saw the thread was renamed. OMG I am so happy and so proud of her. That little GIF some of you posted actually made me tear up a little. I gotta look for vids!

JusKeepBreathin
15 minutes ago, OBEY said:

apparently this was tweeted when Gaga won

Someone is pressed :green: 

Well she wasn't on the stage at 9:46 so that's a lie or was she?

This was tweeted by NBC at 9:47. 

I doubt they made that gif in under a minute. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it was when Katy was on the stage. I could be wrong. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived