šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

event

Photos and Videos: Gaga attends and WINS at the 2016 Golden Globe Awards

Americano

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

Am I the only one who kinda got offended for Taylor? Not one mention...

Pretty sure she meant to save Taylor for last but they were rushing her and she didn't wanna drag the speech on too long and she was overwhelmedĀ 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nervous Unicorn

guys everyone is always drunk at this show. i don't think anyone would mean any harm, it's just a weird situation. and who ****ing cares. she got dragged from 2012-2013 and survived. two people at an awards show aren't gonna hurt her.Ā 

Gardevoir
15 minutes ago, Warholian said:

Ugh, **** yeah. Winning is nice.Ā 

at 0:11 are they screaming "bye Gaga" "yeah, bye Gaga"?? If 'yes' then this is so so rude of them.Ā :air:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

JusKeepBreathin

Denzel is a God. He is such an amazing actor.Ā 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Warholian
Just now, Emigrante said:

at 0:11 are they screaming "bye Gaga" "yeah, bye Gaga"?? If 'yes' then this is so so rude of them.Ā :air:

It's Laverne Cox yelling "Werk Gaga!"

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Just now, Emigrante said:

WERK GAGA is being shouted not bye

āŸ” ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†šŸ¦¢ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†āŸ”

2 minutes ago, LORD GAGA said:

She was laughing along with the audience and Lady Gaga herself because she said Music worked out first... when the person speaking laughs you laugh as well.

Obviously! Actually those "shades" rumors are surely not true... Latifah was laughing because of what Gaga just said and Leonardo was just surprised

People nowadays are so thirsty for dramas :/ĀØ

Daenerys
1 minute ago, GHGUY said:

Pretty sure she meant to save Taylor for last but they were rushing her and she didn't wanna drag the speech on too long and she was overwhelmedĀ 

That's what I thought immidiately after I posted that! Taylor knows Gaga loves himĀ and we all know he's helped her and loves her just as equal. Let's just hope he shrugs it off!Ā 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

SpadesToStart

I just realized she wasn't just remembering random cast members!Ā  She was listing her most frequent scene partners! Almost all Gaga's scenes are with Evan, Matt, Chloe, Angela, Finn, Dennis, and Cheyenne.Ā  Gaga loves Sarah and Kathy, but if you think about it the Countess hardly ever spoke to Iris and Sally.Ā 

LORD GAGA
1 minute ago, Emigrante said:

No they are shouting 'Yes Gaga, Yeah Gaga' there's no 'bye' in it.

1 minute ago, Warholian said:

It's Laverne Cox yelling "Werk Gaga!"

ZKFNZJDNSJCNZJDFNJDGNz

Ā 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 points in and ready for more

LORD GAGA
1 minute ago, MrBlue said:

Obviously! Actually those "shades" rumors are surely not true... Latifah was laughing because of what Gaga just said and Leonardo was just surprised

People nowadays are so thirsty for dramas :/ĀØ

Anyone on this thread trying to stir up this kind of delusional idiocy should have warning points applied. It's all in their heads.

Pacify Him

Obviously, the guy who shouted at Gaga sounds gay so that's definitely a stanĀ :nick:Ā I wonder who it is LMAO

Iā€™m getting on your nerves

Archived