I can't wait for an A.I Gaga coming to rule the world :gaycat:

Terminator: Gaga :koons:

I’m getting on your nerves

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LePetitGAGABLover
4 hours ago, Tokyo Rose said:

Whoever allowed her to announce she was going to space in 2015 should be fired.

troy-carter.jpeg

LePetitGAGABLover
1 hour ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Q1C2hYJ.gif

Maybe virtual instruments with holograms and drones?:giveup:

The possibilities are endless:giveup:

SlaeUrAnus

Not exciting myself to be honest. Look what happened to Space and Volantis. 

Or maybe I am just a negative person :saladga:

In my messy era.

4 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

We literally just need the full version of this clip to get a sense of what Gaga's going to unleash on us during Grammy week :laughga:

Skip to 0:26 and the Intel guy says "...Using some of Intel's technology you just saw, we want to transform the music experience during Grammy week. To launch the first of these experiences, we've collaborated with 6-time Grammy Award winner..."

Go forth Little Detectives and help a sis find the extended version of this clip so we can put some theories to rest and prevent a few meltdowns in the process

Z0aZ6.gif

I'm also thinking about that. What if its just a performance of Gaga using Intel's new inventions. :giveup:

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

ItsTommyBitch
4 hours ago, joshdemoravia said:

i think i found it.

start at 5:53; https://youtu.be/cNMgq5SMtPk?t=353

i think its like a thing that goes on your hand, and when you move your hands, it makes music.

Wait, you little detective you :gaycat:

Not sure that it seems that revolutionary at all though :smh: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

iCpro

TBH im so confused by this whole performance thing that i can't really be hyped for it, it'll be interesting to see what happens though, however I've got a bad feeling it will be volantis 2.0 

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Bloody Matt

How old are you if you can't control the hype over anything? :air: just be excited while keeping it real :laughga: you guys worry way too much. I mean it's perfectly fine for us FANS to get excited over something new and unexpected our fave is about to do. That's how stan-culture works I mean :neyde: 

OT: I'm very EXCITED and HYPED over this, but if in the end it's not gonna be (which I doubt) that groundbreaking and revolitionary then fine. I won't meltdown, like seriously :air: 

8 hours ago, Datguy said:

well she was supposed to go to space, too, so..

Can we please stop with this story? Yes, she was supposed to go to space, as part of the launch of the Virgin Galactic flights. Unless in October (or July) 2014 the aircraft crashed causing the death of the pilots, and Virgin stopped the program. It was a private company, not us government. I prefer her to stay on earth till the technology is 100% safe. 

As for the GagaxIntel, I'm officially hyped. I hope she will push boundaries again.

LePetitGAGABLover
2 minutes ago, MGC said:

Can we please stop with this story? Yes, she was supposed to go to space, as part of the launch of the Virgin Galactic flights. Unless in October (or July) 2014 the aircraft crashed causing the death of the pilots, and Virgin stopped the program. It was a private company, not us government. I prefer her to stay on earth till the technology is 100% safe. 

As for the GagaxIntel, I'm officially hyped. I hope she will push boundaries again.

Actually Virgin Galactic is still operating sis. :gaycat:

Archived