đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My dream Gaga 2016

ShockPop

Featured Posts

ShockPop

Just a list of things I'd love Gaga to unveil/do in 2016!

Win an Oscar, GG & Grammy.

Release new album 

Huge open air performance in Central Park.

UK Festival Circuit including headline slots.

Surprise announcement: Gaga appears in Frozen 2 as the bad guy with a song that's epic.

Rerelease album with DVD of all videos for all tracks.

Tour ambitiously. Venues people barely tour in, but can hold lots of people.

Christmas album with Tony

Vma slayage

Cameo in as many tv shows as possible for promo.

#notlikely

I just want her to come to Madrid with her tour. It's the ****ing capital of Spain and she NEVER comes here :emma:

Didymus

"Cameo in as many tv shows as possible for promo."

:air:

She's too big for that. Though I'm totally here for her singing the next Let It Go :giveup:

Warholian
1 minute ago, ShockPop said:

Surprise announcement: Gaga appears in Frozen 2 as the bad guy with a song that's epic.

1512.gif

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

thierryrreiht
2 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

Release new album 

Vma slayage

not here for the rest

KURUSHITOVSKA
3 minutes ago, Clip said:

I just want her to come to Madrid with her tour. It's the ****ing capital of Spain and she NEVER comes here :emma:

She came in 2009 and with the Monster Ball, the Palau St Jordi is way better than any other arena in Madrid. LiveNation explained it all

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

KURUSHITOVSKA
6 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

Festivals for fans are a mess. She can play like 4 times at the O2 London as she did with the Monster Ball. This would be way better than a festival performace, you at least can have her closer with an early ticket. Also festivals performances are cut sometimes and tickets are expensive in comparision with arena tickets.

1 minute ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

She came in 2009 and with the Monster Ball, the Palau St Jordi is way better than any other arena in Madrid. LiveNation explained it all

I know right, but I didn't even like her in 2009 so I missed it :toofunny: It bothers me so much that most of the artists go to Barcelona all the time. I think spending money on an AVE ticket + a hotel room just for a weekend + the (expensive) concert ticket is too much. So I'll probably never get to see Gaga live unless she comes here.

KURUSHITOVSKA
5 minutes ago, Clip said:

I know right, but I didn't even like her in 2009 so I missed it :toofunny: It bothers me so much that most of the artists go to Barcelona all the time. I think spending money on an AVE ticket + a hotel room just for a weekend + the (expensive) concert ticket is too much. So I'll probably never get to see Gaga live unless she comes here.

If you take a normal train ticket with time enough (euromed I mean, or Talgo), you can get it for like 20€. You can always get Pista ticket and camp with all of us there, then you can take a hotel room some nights to go sleep and take a shower or maybe come with a group and pay for the hotel together.... I got a train ticket Barcelona-Valencia last July for 18€....

JoanneMonster

5 minutes ago, Clip said:

Hahaha so happy I live 40 minutes away from Palau Sant Jordi :gaycat:

I See You

16 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

Release new album 

Rerelease album with DVD of all videos for all tracks.

Tour ambitiously. Venues people barely tour in, but can hold lots of people.

Vma slayage

Cameo in as many tv shows as possible for promo.

#notlikely

We all know she can pull off a deep tone (voice), but I don't think it's enough for a guy 

2 minutes ago, monster30 said:

Hahaha so happy I live 40 minutes away from Palau Sant Jordi :gaycat:

I hate you gurl :air:

Alcina Dimitrescu
23 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

maxresdefault.jpg

Lion Heart

tumblr_nazoj5eWUN1tnxkd1o1_500.gif

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived