💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is LG5 being too hyped too early? (for no info yet)

forslayage

Is LG5 being too hyped too early? (for no info yet)  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Is LG5 being too hyped too early? (for no info yet)

• Yes.
    • No.

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple
3 minutes ago, Chump said:

Except for Adele

They were excited after the anouncement that she is releasing an album.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis
8 minutes ago, CurlyBae said:

He probably meant by the fans.. The GP is never excited about anyone's album tbh.

Regardless even amongst fans it's not that overhyped compared to previous releases. 

Brooke Hoegan

1. Gaga's team does zero hype which is great, there is no point until things are ready

2. Monsters are shiitting their pants for no reason (we basically know nothing since 1.)

No. 2 has to stop. Like RIGHT NOOWWW, let's shut up ok ? :dry:

Fiona Apple
Just now, Edonis said:

Regardless even amongst fans it's not that overhyped compared to previous releases. 

Yes because we don't know anything about it xD The moment she will give us a lyric or a date for a lead single,or the title everyone will be acting like Jesus is coming

Alfonso

No, but the fans are getting crazy and creating useless hype, but I do think something should be said in the next months (about LG5) :duck:

XoXoJoanneGaga

No, there isn't an unreasonable amount of hype. And overhyping is only an issue if the final product doesn't deliver, which I'm sure it will this time.

JOANNE2016

Right now I'm just trying to do the maths when was the first time something about her getting in the studio for #LG5 came about. It was for sure in 2014 but I can't remember and by the historic a gap of 2 years between Pop albums is a lot for GaGa. ?

Archived