Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is LG5 being too hyped too early? (for no info yet)

forslayage

Is LG5 being too hyped too early? (for no info yet)  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Is LG5 being too hyped too early? (for no info yet)

• Yes.
    • No.

Featured Posts

forslayage

I feel like we really don't know a lot about the album. It could be 100% done right now, or it could be that half of one unfinished song has been recorded. Many people are saying the album will/should drop this April, but how do we know this? I feel like it will drop next year or late 2016 honestly. Of course it could come earlier, but Gaga is still involved in V Magazine and AHS. I don't know??

Example: V Magazine came out today, and all I see are people on twitter saying "She better spill some tea about LG5 in it" or "What is the cover is LG5's cover?" , when Bobby has stated before that the magazine has nothing to do with an album.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imwoahvicky

I feel like everyone should just wait and when the time comes, freak the fuk out 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

homomo

It's not being hyped at all

Edit: Unless you're talking about the fans hyping the shiz out of it through "insider" information and fake "leaks"? Then yes, that needs to stop. Like yesterday. 

Mobster

Wait, who's been saying it will drop in April?

And no, I don't think it's being too hyped, at all.

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

There's very little hype surrounding it right now because there's no info on it lol

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

GloZell Green

You can't blame us, it's been 2 years since we got original Gaga pop material. I mean :neyde: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Sizzily

A bit, the rumors are kind of extra but that's what make the wait entertaining  :flutter:

One Banned Boi

Reality

Like you said, Gaga and her team have been very secretive about the album, so we really don't know anything about it to get "too hyped". There's just a lot of speculation and rumors, but she hasn't released a solo album in two years, so I can see why people are so eager for it to come out—myself included. 

🃏🖤👹

arthurhmangum

All we can really do rn is collect theories, so no.

ARTPOP era says hello. :deadbanana:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

HighwayGuy

This isn't ARTPOP, we literally have no idea what direction she's going with LG5 

The GP don't even know for sure if she is making another pop album, a lot of people I know think she has permanently changed to jazz :emma:

Caesium

There's nowhere near the hype there was for Born This Way and ARTPOP. ARTPOP was announced a year in advance and she teased us with info like every week. I don't think she's even officially mentioned LG5 apart from that one time on Instagram. 

The only hype being created is by fans. 

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

CyanLights

Personally, im not hyped for LG5. But i know the second any legitimate info comes im going to lose my sh!t. 

Spock

Are we experiencing the same pre-album release? :toofunny:

There's no hype at all. That's not to say that fans aren't hyped but there is no hype like there was for Born This Way. We literally know nothing lmao

who will love me when the night is over

Edonis

The majority of "hype" for LG5 is by fans, so no. If media outlets and casual fans/GP start breaking hips over the possibilities of the new album a la BTW, then maybe. 

elijahfan

She's finished with AHS, as well as with V Mag - it was a one time thing. I know it doesn't say much about when we'll finally get the record, but that's the only thing she needs to focus on now.

Archived