💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your favorite least-liked Gaga song

Gagadonna

Among those songs, what's your favorite?   

78 members have voted

1. 1. Among those songs, what's your favorite?

• Money Honey
    • The Fame
    • Teeth
    • Bad Kids
    • Fashion of His Love
    • Jewels N Drugs
    • Fashion!

Featured Posts

Benji
7 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Agreed, actually. Gaga's vocal performance was more lively (she sounds oddly cold and unengaging on the album, as noted by more than one music critic) and the elongated instrumental felt more exciting as well.

Aside from that though, I still think the negativity is too overblown, especially when you remember that many fans already hated it at Swinefest.

I listen to the Swinefest version more than the studio, like MANiCURE, ARTPOP and Swine too. It's quite nice to have the alternatives.

Yeah, agreed. I admit I was torn on it's debut but I've grown to enjoy it. It's such a random choice to have on the actual album and it's spot is a little weird too. Personally, I swap MANiCURE on the traclist with Jewels N' Drugs as it flows a little better :green:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus
1 minute ago, Benji said:

I listen to the Swinefest version more than the studio, like MANiCURE, ARTPOP and Swine too.

:giveup:

Those live versions were amazing. The album ones disappointed for me. I'll also include Gypsy (though we heard that live in that German event) and Sex(xx) Dreams in that context :giveup:

VforVendetta
25 minutes ago, Didymus said:

:giveup:

Those live versions were amazing. The album ones disappointed for me. I'll also include Gypsy (though we heard that live in that German event) and Sex(xx) Dreams in that context :giveup:

I think that ARTPOP is better the way it is for studio because all these background Hees would sound messy in a studio recording. Also in MC i love the extra verses, I would just have loved to have the original verse more than in the bridge so idk what I would have prefered in the end. ARTPOP (song) is a solid creation that stands out in Gaga's discography I feel. 

Agreed about Sexxx Dreams and Aura because the audio recordings lack the soul of the live ones, especially on SD, the extra vocals make the song messy for me. Swine would do better with an acoustic part like the Swinefest version but it does work well the way it is anyway (though if it was like in SF, it would have been much more memorable and standout). 

Gypsy sounds exactly the same to me. Great lyrics, a lot of emotion but tacky music.

JnD is the same. If you like it you like it. I personally only love Gaga's verse and I also am ok with T.I's verse and the chorus. I am not a fan of the song in general though.

Dope >>>> and I love that it comes after MJH.

Didymus
6 minutes ago, VforVendetta said:

Gypsy sounds exactly the same to me. Great lyrics, a lot of emotion but tacky music.

You're talking about the live version at the Berlin listening party? 'cause I thought the piano rendition (and the drastic difference in pacing) made the song sound completely un-tacky, in contrast to the album version..

VforVendetta
7 minutes ago, Didymus said:

You're talking about the live version at the Berlin listening party? 'cause I thought the piano rendition (and the drastic difference in pacing) made the song sound completely un-tacky, in contrast to the album version..

Idk why but it still feels tacky to me :emma: It is indeed less tacky though. Maybe a more raw version would have made the song better for the album (though I think that madeon should have just followed a different direction with production, something more dramatic but still energetic and optimistic)

VforVendetta
10 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Actually I re-listened and it's not tacky you are right (I just have been used to match this sound with tackiness :emma:) The song is missing something now though for me, without the tune. Gypsy is working better as a power-ballad and not a raw ballad. It just needed a different sound I feel...

Anderson123

I was getting ready to vote for Americano or Hair, but I'm glad they're not there, lol. I guess Fashion of His Love or Teeth.

Gagadonna
10 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

Jewels n Drugs is gaga's worst song, and we all know it

You're wrong apparently :green:

Gagadonna
7 minutes ago, CurlyBae said:

Wtf Teeth is great

I agree with you! But it's the least liked song on The Fame Monster 

Gagadonna
6 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

I was getting ready to vote for Americano or Hair, but I'm glad they're not there, lol. I guess Fashion of His Love or Teeth.

I like those songs! 

Archived