opinion

Don't expect many dance songs on LG5

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, BloodyMonster said:

ARE YOU KIDDING?! :laughga: She's working with RedOne, Goorigio Moroder, Nile Rodgers & Mark Ronson! How does that not scream dance to you?!

All of them have produced non dance music though. And considering Gaga always molds her producers, then you get the idea.

1 hour ago, Green Detox said:

Heeeell to the no. I mean, the OP makes sense and stuff but I'm expecting some quality bops for this album. 

Like, it's alright if she wants to dwell on her feelings and put out great ballads because she's great at it. but NOT here for a sad album tbqh. It's Gaga + RedOne and all the other finest producers we've been hearing about. I'm expecting at least a couple Poker Face + Bad Romance level dance music realness and it better be the first single.

I need those bangers and I'm not negotiating. lol.

Why does everyone equate ballads with sad music? lol

Sister

You can not know which way the wind blows and you can expect anything, at this point.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

5 minutes ago, Sister said:

You can not know which way the wind blows and you can expect anything, at this point.

A clean default answer. i like.

Teri Hatcher

There better be upbeat bops on LG5 I did not wait 2+ years for an Adele wannabe album full of ballads. 

(I'd be here for princess die type songs tho :sara: but only 3 or 4 of them) 

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Benji

This thread is so confusing...

Gaga only tends to have a small handful of really uptempo dance songs on each album anyway. Her general field is electro-pop, which reflects in the producers she's using now and which she's always used. She dabbles with ballads on every album too.... So basically, expect the same as what we always expect? Okay.

42 minutes ago, Benji said:

This thread is so confusing...

Gaga only tends to have a small handful of really uptempo dance songs on each album anyway. Her general field is electro-pop, which reflects in the producers she's using now and which she's always used. She dabbles with ballads on every album too.... So basically, expect the same as what we always expect? Okay.

With Born This Way, the only non dance/dancey songs on the album were You and I and Bloody Mary (Maybe Black Jesus too). With ARTPOP the only non dance/dancey song was Dope. And TF/TFM were also full of these dance/dancey songs. So overall, most of Gaga's discography consist of dance/dancey songs (or songs with obvious dance beats)  and not necessarily power pop songs, mid tempo songs, ballads, rock, jazz, ect.

Dominic

It'll be uptempo tracks that show off her vocals with a few variations in between.  She'll do as she normally does but focus more on vocals this time. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

JUSTFRXNC

Well I don't really know because she said that  American Horror Story would influence her new Music and she also said in an Interview that people want that sweet and crazy Gaga from Just Dance and Bad Romance and she's happy that she can give it. Also she said she would go back to her roots like TFM. Who knows what she will do. At the end I really don't care a lot because im happy if she's happy too. :wub:

OmgSum1Actually
6 minutes ago, JUSTFRXNC said:

Well I don't really know because she said that  American Horror Story would influence her new Music and she also said in an Interview that people want that sweet and crazy Gaga from Just Dance and Bad Romance and she's happy that she can give it. Also she said she would go back to her roots like TFM. Who knows what she will do. At the end I really don't care a lot because im happy if she's happy too. :wub:

She considers jazz music as her roots:gaycat:

Shameless selfpromo

JUSTFRXNC
1 minute ago, Matangi said:

She considers jazz music as her roots:gaycat:

I know she sings Jazz since she's 13 but you know she said she could give people that sweet crazy JD and BR Gags so i really don't know 

Archived