💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Don't expect many dance songs on LG5

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

Most Gaga albums include many upbeat dance songs, but I think that with LG5 Gaga will depart from this type of songs. The reason I say this is because Gaga usually hints at the direction of her albums in the pre-era before her albums are released. And this time around, she seems to be focused on ballads, power pop songs, jazz, rock, and an overall focus on her vocals and lyrics rather than instrumentals. Now, I know she is working with some producers that usually make upbeat/dance songs, but these producers have also worked non dance songs on their own and or with other artists. And I know that it is very likely that she will still have some upbeat/dance songs on LG5, but based on her current direction, I expect more mid tempo, vocals focused songs.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Vidar said:

How would you know? You can't tell anything at this point. 

Obviously I don't know. In fact, she is still usually very unpredictable with her albums. But she usually bases most of the sound of her albums on whatever she is doing musically before the album era starts.

Why would we expect upbeat dance songs on a Lady GaGa album? It's not like that's what she does and has stated many times she loves to make or anything. She's going to be the next Adele. You are completely right and also very reasonable GaGa Daily user Enigma, happy new year!

Mobster
Just now, Nino said:

Why would we expect upbeat dance songs on a Lady GaGa album? It's not like that's what she does and has stated many times she loves to make or anything. She's going to be the next Adele. You are completely right and also very reasonable GaGa Daily user Enigma, happy new year!

:air:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

GagaMegaFan
3 minutes ago, Enigma said:

o<(0_0)>o

Most Gaga albums include many upbeat dance songs, but I think that with LG5 Gaga will depart from this type of songs. The reason I say this is because Gaga usually hints at the direction of her albums in the pre-era before her albums are released. And this time around, she seems to be focused on ballads, power pop songs, jazz, rock, and an overall focus on her vocals and lyrics rather than instrumentals. Now, I know she is working with some producers that usually make upbeat/dance songs, but these producers have also worked non dance songs on their own and or with other artists. And I know that it is very likely that she will still have some upbeat/dance songs on LG5, but based on her current direction, I expect more mid tempo, vocals focused songs.

I'm afraid you are right. I'm not saying i don't like Gaga's power ballads with genius lyrics... Maybe gp loves her more in that way but in personal... I would love Gaga to slay my soul hard with that uptempo beat pop songs (government hooker, scheisse, even hair and ARTPOP album) :ohno:

ew

2 minutes ago, GagaMegaFan said:

I'm afraid you are right. I'm not saying i don't like Gaga's power ballads with genius lyrics... Maybe gp loves her more in that way but in personal... I would love Gaga to slay my soul hard with that uptempo beat pop songs (government hooker, scheisse, even hair and ARTPOP album) :ohno:

And is not like I am basing my opinion on nothing, and I also could be wrong, but that is the direction she seems to be heading right now.

Why do people here act like dance music is so hated by radio and everyone else... I hear it every day..

anyways, I agree to a certain extent. I believe there will most likely be extremely dancy disco funk tracks, with slower but still upbeat songs like the "leak" we all heard the other day. There can be a mix of music. I don't want to compare Justin Bieber to Gaga, but Bieber's new album has a lot of different songs tempo wise, just like all of Gaga's albums. I also don't see Gaga working with RedOne to create ballads either. :neyde:

Batwings

All we know for sure really is that Dinner ft. Adele will be a mindblowing glittery bop that will dominate the airwaves and the clubs for the gays and the people who came in by accident.

ChicaSkas

All I know is it's gonna slay! We are all going to be so grateful and happy! And of course we will buy physical album copies as soon as we can to show our support! :party:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived