Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who is the best living female performer?

Bebe

Best Performer  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best live performer?

Featured Posts

Dominic

I have to say in terms of performance and energy I will go with Pink.  She's incredible,  I've seen a couple of her tours live and she really goes to the extreme.

Gaga however could be tied 1st as she is also a great performer but I feel like she doesn't go to the extremes Pink has.  What I like about Gaga is the interaction with the audience. 

Long story short... I can't decide.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did the OP really just say Madonna "could arguably be on this list"? THE TITLES OF HIGHEST GROSSING SOLO ARTIST AND HIGHEST GROSSING FEMALE PERFORMER OF ALL TIME SAY HI. It's just so ridiculous how people keep overlooking Madonna's accomplishments. Pink can f*cking dive from an arena roof and it STILL wouldn't even be close to what Madonna has done in her career or on stage. I love Pink, but we've seen the acrobatics. It's really not that next level. What Madonna did (bringing together theater, music, provocation and fashion) is todays standard for pop concerts. How could you snub someone who basically invented the concerts we all go to today? Just another pointless thread. Call me when Pink falls off stage at the BRIT Awards at nearly sixty years old, then go on yet another mega world tour.

What a flop list.

MJHolland
3 hours ago, ShockPop said:

All that video shows is a lot of smoke, B standing singing parts, very simple choreo which she skipped out on most of it, and strutting. It's all just posturing. There is no evidence to suggest she knows the chorus to the track.

Are you being genuine or just a troll? I don't understand 

Bad Bromance

I love all of the ladies mentioned in the OP but I'm going to have to go with Gaga.  I've never been to a P!nk or Beyoncé concert so my opinion may have been swayed if I had but as of now, I'm going with Lady f*cking Gaga!!

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

6 hours ago, jojuun said:

Did the OP really just say Madonna "could arguably be on this list"? THE TITLES OF HIGHEST GROSSING SOLO ARTIST AND HIGHEST GROSSING FEMALE PERFORMER OF ALL TIME SAY HI. It's just so ridiculous how people keep overlooking Madonna's accomplishments. Pink can f*cking dive from an arena roof and it STILL wouldn't even be close to what Madonna has done in her career or on stage. I love Pink, but we've seen the acrobatics. It's really not that next level. What Madonna did (bringing together theater, music, provocation and fashion) is todays standard for pop concerts. How could you snub someone who basically invented the concerts we all go to today? Just another pointless thread. Call me when Pink falls off stage at the BRIT Awards at nearly sixty years old, then go on yet another mega world tour.

What a flop list.

:rip:

Really hun? That was not a dig on Madonna whatsoever. Like I clearly acknowledged she was a great performer by saying that people could argue for her being the best....

I didn't put her on my personal list only because I don't think she is close to how good she was in her prime and I wanted to represent performers that are the top of the top rn. That's not to say Madonna is a bad performer these days, that's clearly not true, but the woman is in her 50's and it's taking a toll.

Madonna in the 1980's and 1990's is incomparable. If you believe she is still at the top, or that you want to include vintage Madonna on your list than go ahead.

My lorde. I can't believe someone has just accused me of being a madge hater :deadbanana:

Andres Miller
19 hours ago, Grimezsz said:

In terms of show and production - Madonna.

In terms of live vocal abilities - Beyoncé.

Overall - Lady Gaga (even though her best is yet to come, I think)

I agree with this.

Sudarshana

surprised not to see adele

do you have to dance naked and fly around the stage to be a good performer?

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

FlopSlut
21 hours ago, teddxy said:

um, Iggy Azalea of course

:toofunny:

22 hours ago, iMonster said:

I love Pink on stage, she's also an amazing songwriter! Beyonce (incredible voice and great presence on stage!) iconic voice in my opinion. Madonna, Britney - also great female performers!

I just feel like Gaga is the overall best when it comes to everything. She can sing, like REALLY sing, dance, play instruments, has story lines, theatrical, etc. She does everything I look for in a performance

She reminds me of HIM! I know it's too early in her career for comparisons to the King. But Gaga keeps us cheering and excited about what's going to happen next on the stage. 

To me at least. 

I thought you mean HIM as in:

This-couch-is-so-comfy-him-kare-17060171

Flopenstein

FlopSlut
10 minutes ago, Sudarshana said:

surprised not to see adele

do you have to dance naked and fly around the stage to be a good performer?

Adele is a good singer but so is Gaga, Mariah, Beyonce, Demi etc.

Putting on a good performance does not only include being able to sing good, but also being in sync with the show, having a character, all that theatrics jazz, dancing helps a lot, props such as a giant monster (Monster Ball) or a disco stick or a giant tiger :laughga:, costumes definitely give life to a performance. Adele only has the voice part. 

IMO Gaga and Madonna are the best ones at this.

Flopenstein

JusKeepBreathin

I love love love love Lady Gaga, but P!nk has everyone beat hands down, upside down and in the air. Literally!!!

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived