🚨 Watch the video for 911 🚨

💌 The September fan envelope is here! 💌

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rumor

New leak

Oranjella Marquise
58 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

bloody mary rumor is actually real. she tweeted lyrics i believe. and you just proved their point. just because sire was produced by DJWS it doesnt mean he is gonna be the only producer ever. i would assume gaga would want to distance herself from the ARTPOP sound, so her getting an old song and re-produce it with someone new for it to sound fresh seem likely

Nope it's not true. It would be widely known if Gaga tweeted lyrics in 2009. And if she did (which she didn't) ? So what? How would people know it was RedOne? It was a rumor. And rumors are most of the time fake. And no, I didn't prove their point.. I proved mine.. but ok :rip: 

andy232000
Just now, Vidar said:

Nope it's not true. It would be widely known if Gaga tweeted lyrics in 2009. And if she did (which she didn't) ? So what? How would people know it was RedOne? It was a rumor. And rumors are most of the time fake. And no, I didn't prove their point.. I proved mine.. but ok :rip: 

DJWS confirmed in a q&a he was the producer of sire. 

Oranjella Marquise
Just now, andy232000 said:

DJWS confirmed in a q&a he was the producer of sire. 

oh my god :rip: can you not read? I said that so many times in the beginning of this thread that DJWS produced Sire and not Mark Ronson. :rip::rip::rip:

Bae
On December 29, 2015 at 4:07 PM, Vidar said:

The 2009 Bloody Mary rumor is 200% fake. Applause was never made by Zedd lmao. RedOne made his own version of Paparazzi, it didn't get remade. Gaga had both of them make their own version. 

Fernando Garibay confirmed in an interview that it was from RedOne and him and Gaga tried to change it the least they could.

Oranjella Marquise
Just now, Bae said:

Fernando Garibay confirmed in an interview that it was from RedOne and him and Gaga tried to change it the least they could.

what? :rip:

Bae
2 minutes ago, Vidar said:

what? :rip:

Were you a fan back then... Or

Bae

Is that Gaga screaming when she hits that high note because she knows it's so good? Or is that part of the song because it sounds oddly placed.

Warholian
8 minutes ago, Bae said:

Is that Gaga screaming when she hits that high note because she knows it's so good? Or is that part of the song because it sounds oddly placed.

Electric guitar. I'm telling you people, it's obvious by the end that the 'ooohs' become electric guitar.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Bae
4 minutes ago, Warholian said:

Electric guitar. I'm telling you people, it's obvious by the end that the 'ooohs' become electric guitar.

I can only hear piano

Warholian
2 minutes ago, Bae said:

I can only hear piano

At 0:15, and then the 'oooOoh's after 0:40. I'm nearly sure it's electric guitar. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Bae
1 hour ago, Warholian said:

At 0:15, and then the 'oooOoh's after 0:40. I'm nearly sure it's electric guitar. 

I don't think it is.

Warholian
1 minute ago, Bae said:

I don't think it is.

Then you're a nazi.

Bae
3 minutes ago, Warholian said:

Then you're a nazi.

And you're the jew. Get 2 hiding

Xardas

What a sound!!! Her vocals seem to be outrageously brilliant. I love it. Now i can't wait to hear this. #SlayGa (If the whole album will be like this, it will be her best album ever)

Xardas
10 hours ago, Warholian said:

I think, at 0:15 she is hitting a high note. I hope it's her voice, but an electric guitar on her album would be a great idea