Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rumor

New leak

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Am I the only one who doesn't get the hype? Even with the guy talking I can kinda hear her enough to say it doesn't sound catchy to me...then again as much as Gaga sounds great doing ballads...I've never been a fan. This doesn't excite me whatsoever...

I'm keeping it honest....I'm not gonna get on the bandwagon of "omg it's amazing its her best song yet so raw and powerful it's a hit!" talk

:awkney:

Hopefully her other songs are better or this doesn't make the album...

Bae

If people actually had listening skills they could clearly hear that slayworthy melody

Let's take you to Chanel cuz' you look like hell.

adammonroe
19 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Am I the only one who doesn't get the hype? Even with the guy talking I can kinda hear her enough to say it doesn't sound catchy to me...then again as much as Gaga sounds great doing ballads...I've never been a fan. This doesn't excite me whatsoever...

I'm keeping it honest....I'm not gonna get on the bandwagon of "omg it's amazing its her best song yet so raw and powerful it's a hit!" talk

I wanna see your comments on the LG5 official release thread saying how much you love this song.. Seriously, you can't judge this so called leaked snippet recorded with a potato and some gays almost screaming behind. And if you listen carefully, you'll be able to hear that magestic melody. :gaycat:

Sudarshana

how much do you think it's gonna sell during the first week? my guess would be 750,000 copies

as for the critics, I predict ≈ 79 percent on metacritic, maybe more if she gets rid of those "WALK ON, WALK O-O-O-O-ON"

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

Miky

tumblr_lr44fbbU1B1qea0mf.gif

That fu.cking melody :giveup: ya'll will jizz yourself when you hear the HQ, bookmark me.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

FlopSlut
Just now, Miky said:

tumblr_lr44fbbU1B1qea0mf.gif

That fu.cking melody :giveup: ya'll will jizz yourself when you hear the HQ, bookmark me.

bookmarked :hor:

Flopenstein

Doogi

It's been deleted/removed! Does anyone have a link to it?

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Free My Mind
3 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

not here for you shading people who like it. You're welcome to your own opinion - you don't like it, that's fine

That doesn't give you the right to say that people who do like it are "getting on the bandwagon"

Clip

I've just listened to her performance with U2 and the leak sounds a bit alike but it's not the audio from the performance edited. She doesn't sing "walking" or "walk on" or "welcome" or whatever she's saying when she's with U2.

Teri Hatcher
2 hours ago, Doogi said:

It's been deleted/removed! Does anyone have a link to it?

I guess it's real since it keeps getting removed from YouTube and that tumblr snippet also got deleted https://soundcloud.com/user-231349807-778803457/gaga-ronson-studio-session-lg5

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

uvglo
On 12/29/2015 at 1:48 PM, Justinn said:

Lol and I suppose you have the entire tracklist and details of who produced what next to your keyboard?

Not to be that person, but he didn't produce Sire. Unless he re-did it with her. But that's unlikely since they were in the studio for 12 hours, and she probably wont use outtakes from ARTPOP as much as we all would love her to.

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

Der Meister

Remember when she used lyrics from Earthquake/Then You'd Love me to create the epic Fashion of his Love? We'll she could have done the same.

Remember the significance of artistic freedom. Gaga isn't like the others.

arthurhmangum
2 hours ago, Der Meister said:

Remember when she used lyrics from Earthquake/Then You'd Love me to create the epic Fashion of his Love? We'll she could have done the same.

Remember the significance of artistic freedom. Gaga isn't like the others.

Gagz isn't the only one that recycles lyrics, sis. 

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.