💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

New leak

itsdominik

Featured Posts

DanceInTheDark
3 minutes ago, Kefir said:

"Sire" is a song written by Lady Gaga in 2012 for ARTPOP. During a Q&A that took place on June 22, 2015, DJ White Shadow answered a fan's question that he produced the song, and that it had a BPM of 103.

Lady Gaga sang it for her fans backstage in February 2013, and again during ArtRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball backstage on May 18,2014 and July 11, 2014. 

Could that be recorded backstage? 

This song has an BPM of 93. So it's not Sire

I listened it to it with my headphones, sounds not like Gaga. 

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
arthurhmangum
Just now, OBEY said:

Inb4 it's Gaga herself that recorded this and her manager Bobby is the one saying "Oh My God" just to troll us :derpga: 

505mq0.jpg

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

SISTERV
1 minute ago, Vidar said:

My friend who was at the Ohio show just told me it's not Sire

WsoAboY.png

Thank you . I was there too. This is NOT Sire but it definitely is our first real LG5 leak.

Kermit
18 minutes ago, Bad Bromance said:

I don't get why Monsters are knocking her Dope or TIHTY voice.  Do you guys not realize that Bad Romance, one of her biggest hits, is sung in that same register??

It's not that I don't like it, but it comes off as depressing, maybe I need to wait to hear it in full to get an actual different vibe of some sort.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

arthurhmangum
2 minutes ago, DanceInTheDark said:

This song has an BPM of 93. So it's not Sire

I listened it to it with my headphones, sounds not like Gaga. 

Sis, it sounds just like Gagz. 

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

GagaMegaFan

Forgive my thirstiness guys oh my god it sounds like smash hit and i already bopping to it im gonna listen this every day **** **** 

ew

Andres Miller
3 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

Thank you . I was there too. This is NOT Sire but it definitely is our first real LG5 leak.

Can you tell us more of what sire sounds like/lyrical content?

3 minutes ago, Kermit the frog said:

Dude... We all know this is sketchy, but as a fan of 7 years I am almost certain that it is her singing.

What makes it dubious is the fact that studio walls are soundproof. 

It def sounds like gags but we can't hear what she's singing though, it could be anything. It can(and probably is) just some super edited vox from a performance of hers. Even then it can also be a very convincing impersonation of her, Gaga's tone is beautiful but it's not exactly one of a kind.

IF it is gaga and IF it is a new song it obviously wasn't recorded outside a studio so the story is a lie and pulls the rest of it back into question.

Archived