💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where's Christina Aguilera?

Kanye West

Featured Posts

Kanye West

It has been nearly 4 years since Lotus came out. She has never taken a break this big from releasing new music. She said she has two new albums coming a few months ago, yet there has been no news. It seems like there are all these big plans yet nothing comes to fruition.

What the hell is happening with Christina Aguilera?

KANYEWEST.COM

DiscoHeaven23

based on an instagram post in August, it seemed like something was coming in Q4, but nothing. But she's back on The Voice now, so prob just waited to promote the album while she's getting promo from The Voice

X is waiting for Britney's comeback so she can continue her long, successful career in the shadow of Brit's success :gaycat: 

Kanye West
Just now, DiscoHeaven23 said:

based on an instagram post in August, it seemed like something was coming in Q4, but nothing. But she's back on The Voice now, so prob just waited to promote the album while she's getting promo from The Voice

It didn't help Lotus, which is the lowest selling album of her career.

KANYEWEST.COM

Serendipity
5 hours ago, Nino said:

X is waiting for Britney's comeback so she can continue her long, successful career in the shadow of Brit's success :gaycat: 

screamed!!:air:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

RAMROD

Still finushing that "caviar ratchet" sounds for next album. :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Whispering

She took a long break to have her second child and be a mother. She still did a couple of side projects and won a Grammy for one of them. Christina will be back on The Voice this January and I imagine new music will be coming sometime during this upcoming season. 

JusKeepBreathin
11 hours ago, Nino said:

As much as I love Christina, this is so true. smh. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

1 minute ago, just4fun said:

As much as I love Christina, this is so true. smh. 

Kind of tragic in a way, talent doesn't always when it's up against the queen of pop :noparty: 

I have hope for caviar ratchet tho :excited:

Archived