Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Diane Warren speaks about her Grammy Nomination and the Grammys (TIHTY)

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

Beyond that, what effect has Adele had on raising optimism about the future of the music industry?

WARREN At the end of the day, it comes back to a great song and a great voice. People are going to connect to that. It was true 50 years ago, and will be true a thousand years from now.

Diane, what does a Grammy nomination mean for you in terms of your career as a songwriter?

WARREN It means I'm probably going to lose again. (Laughter.) I think this is my 14th nomination. I won one, for "Because You Loved Me" [in 1997]. I almost missed it because I got there late. It was in New York and I literally ran in as they were calling my name. But it's cool to be nominated. I never think I'm going to be, so it's cool.

Jack, what did it mean for you and Fun to win best new artist in 2013?

WARREN Isn't that weird? In some little teeny room, you're working on this little song. Then it gets into the world and someone notices it.

Do you watch any other awards shows and take cues from them?

WARREN Do you watch and say, "That sucks, I do that better"?

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/cover-story/6820877/grammys-2016-preview-big-sean-jack-antonoff-neil-portnow-ken-ehrlich-diane-warren-steve-barnett-grammy-roundtable?utm_source=twitter

PMKKARDASHiAN

Still a Grammy winner. 

But this would get frustrating after so many loses. But I would think it's about the passion, but the awards. But to get nominated is a blessing, but whoever says they were just happy to be nominated is lying. 

Idk what to think 

Bradley

I like the contrast between Gaga and Diane. With Gaga, she's always being cautious and never predicts a defeat for herself. She has always wanted the world to believe that she's going to win. While with Diane, she kinda tells the whole world how many times she has lost :rip: jokingly of course

I think people like Diane and Jamie Dornan (that guy in my avi) are kinda interesting. A reporter once congratulated Jamie on one of his first awards at an award show and he replied by saying "yeah it's probably my last one" :rip: :giveup:

Archived