đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

PeaceMaker: Can You Solve The Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?

ctherainbow

Featured Posts

ctherainbow

peacemaker.jpg

In light of the many postings on GGD about the ongoing Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and the impassioned arguments and heated rhetoric from both sides, I thought I'd post this.  Entitled PeaceMaker, it's a free-to-play game that simulates parts of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, allowing you to become a decision maker for one side or the other, in an ultimate effort to bring peace to both sides.  I've played it, and while it's quite engaging, it does involve simulations of real-life events, political and social decision-making, and may not be for everyone(though sadly, those who would dismiss this game as "too boring" are the ones who should really be educating themselves).  However, it's a very interesting look at the conflict, and is completely free, so why not download it and give it a whirl?  You might learn something, and even have a little bit of fun.

http://peacemakergame.com/

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

Warholian

If I'm going to play a game called peacemaker I want to be able to lose and start war. What a ripoff. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

ctherainbow
34 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Can you win?

Yes, you can implement a two-state solution.  I didn't win my last playthrough.   :rip: 

ctherainbow
32 minutes ago, Simon said:

If it's based on realty probably not. 

VJqzeut.png

Archived