💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 8

Noah

RuPaul's Drag Race  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to win the 8th Season of RuPaul's Drag Race?

• Bob The Drag Queen
    • Kim Chi
    • Naomi Smalls
    • Bianca Del Rio

Featured Posts

Noah
3 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

let me rip the video before they take it down :emma:

I will try to find reuploaded episodes

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wiltedbliss
1 hour ago, yASSsss said:

omg,you're a life savior..I've been looking for the links since yesterday  

I thought they take down all the videos on YT due to copyrights,so i didn't bother .Thanks anyway :sara: 

Haha even if it gets taken down, go to a proxy site and go to LogoTV.com through it and it'll work! 

Papasquat

Ugggg. I love this show. That was a good episode. I'm still rooting for Derrick :emma:. I really like bob though too. But, I hope Cynthia goes home. 

Filthy Brushes... Conjunctivitis...

Noah

Updated the OP with links to the Episode (non illegal ones) and the Untucked. For the Untucked you can use an easy Youtube Proxy App on your Chrome!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Noah

I will also post a working livestream link next week! :)

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

6 hours ago, Noahhh said:

It was a really REALLY REALLY good episode. I literally can not wait for the next one

Have you seen the preview and trailer for it? Its gonna be hilarious and very fun, and there is also gonna be a twist or something it seems...

Noah
Just now, Whis said:

Have you seen the preview and trailer for it? Its gonna be hilarious and very fun, and there is also gonna be a twist or something it seems...

I haven't my Proxy didn't work for Logos Website. Michelle said something like 'The Top 3 isn't what you expect it to be'

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Tumblr
On 3/8/2016 at 10:17 AM, Gaga is Mine said:

Laila didn't deserve to be bottom 2, I'm sorry. I'm glad she calls it out In the next episode 

some people have already seen the untucked and I can't find it. It'll be on YouTube in just under 4hours 

Sis, idk if I'm wrong but you should use spoilers if you're talking about an episode that hasn't aired yet (ep 2). It might spoil it for someone :nick:

But I agree!! Slayla should've been low for the mini challenge but definately not bottom 2, Naysha and Robbie should've been there.

Slayla better turn it out in EP2, I'm not here for her lipsyncing again

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Tumblr

Naysha has a stunning mug but that's really all there is too her. 

She came across as if she was better than everyone but she was actually one of the worst. 

I'm glad she's gone.

Robbie and Derrick next please

nK1O0gd.gif

Noah
Just now, DillonTwink said:

Naysha has a stunning mug but that's really all there is too her. 

She came across as if she was better than everyone but she was actually one of the worst. 

I'm glad she's gone.

Robbie and Derrick next please

nK1O0gd.gif

Robbie needs to go asap!

Btw, how many episodes will it take until Michelle says to Naomi that she needs to stop relying on that body?

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

yASSsss

just finished watching the episode.it was amazing :woot:I love that they brought back the previous queens for the premiere,perfect way to celebrate the 100th episode.

My favorite queens -Kimchi(she's so sweet :giveup: )Cynthia Lee Fontain,Acid Betty(her entrance was one of the best in the series herstory,don't like her attitude though )Bob-The Drag Queen and Thorgy Thor

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Tumblr
3 minutes ago, Noahhh said:

Robbie needs to go asap!

Btw, how many episodes will it take until Michelle says to Naomi that she needs to stop relying on that body?

If Robbie was actually talented I would enjoy him and his bitchy self a bit more but he just showed in that 1st episode how untalented he is :rip: That dress was HIDEOUS. 

Probably next episode since she already brought up the "don't rely on Britney" thing with Derrick :toofunny: She's getting her clichés out as soon as possible :rip:

Noah
Just now, yASSsss said:

just finished watching the episode.it was amazing :woot:I love that they brought back the previous queens for the premiere,perfect way to celebrate the 100th episode.

My favorite queens -Kimchi(she's so sweet :giveup: )Cynthia Lee Fontain,Acid Betty(her entrance was one of the best in the series herstory,don't like her attitude though )Bob-The Drag Queen and Thorgy Thor

Kim Chi has the best Mug, Cynthia is the funniest because of her language, Acid is a seamstress and has a clear concept of who her character is, Bob is funny as hell and really creative and Thorgy is hilarious

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Noah
2 minutes ago, DillonTwink said:

If Robbie was actually talented I would enjoy him and his bitchy self a bit more but he just showed in that 1st episode how untalented he is :rip: That dress was HIDEOUS. 

Probably next episode since she already brought up the "don't rely on Britney" thing with Derrick :toofunny: She's getting her clichés out as soon as possible :rip:

Exaclty. He was SO rude to Sharon. 

Derrick is really much Britney (RuPaul digs that tho).

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Archived