💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Zayn Malik says One Direction's music was 'generic as f***'

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Tropico

Why are we talking about this now lmao? This is directly taken from his FADER interview months ago. ?

You can't blame him for being upset. They were suffocating him. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Azor Ahai
39 minutes ago, Benji said:

13 tracks on their new album were written by them though...

Looks like the under twelves know more than you.

giphy.gif

Sorry to burst your bubble but co-writting credits don't mean they wrote those songs or made the music for them it just means they helped doing that...

This interview pretty much confirms that they just sing whatever the record company gives them to sing which is pretty obvious.

15 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

Sorry to burst your bubble but co-writting credits don't mean they wrote those songs or made the music for them it just means they helped doing that...

This interview pretty much confirms that they just sing whatever the record company gives them to sing which is pretty obvious.

They said they all went away and wrote most the songs for their new album alone before working on them together in the studio. It's the same way in which Gaga appears to work, hence why she appears as a co-writer when really, she wrote most of it.

Their first two albums were literally given to them, from the third on though they've been writing more and been making more decisions on the production. There's videos of their two main writers in the band (Liam and Louis) writing and arranging songs in the studio with their producer.

SissyFromSpace

King of POP

poor the other bandmates. literally robots :skull:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

JusKeepBreathin
11 hours ago, Didymus said:

lol at him trying to gain sympathy from this.

They all knew what they were getting into and they sure enjoyed the benefits long enough. Reminds me of Gaga trying to save herself by claiming she'd go right back to singing in bars if she ever had to change herself a few weeks after she blamed her manager for suffocating her artistically.

But the gays and teenage girls won't think that far, I guess, so good for him.

Many many artists have had to choke on their creativity to please the GP. Madonna pulled the first video of American Life and issued a statement about not wanting to risk offending anyone by it and then put out one of her singing in front of different flags. Lame for an artist that prides herself in making videos that provoked people's thinking. She was afraid of an anti war video getting backlash. Funny because she made that decision all on her own. What's worse having someone else block your creativity or blocking it on your own.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Didymus
1 minute ago, just4fun said:

Many many artists have had to choke on their creativity to please the GP. Madonna pulled the first video and issued a statement about not wanting to risk offending anyone by it and then put out the one of her singing in front of different flags. Lame for an artist that prides herself in making videos that provocted people's thinking. She was afraid of an anti war video getting backlash. Funny because she made that decision all on her own. 

?

I always dragged Madonna for doing that. Not sure why you're posting that as a reply to my post. Does the fact that Madonna did it too make it ok?

migamiga

It's true. And I don't think he's ungrateful. I mean if you were 17 and girls were screaming for you and you were given the opportunity to become a global phenomenon- you would take it. He obviously didn't know what he was getting himself into. Can't wait to see what his new music will be like. Hoping for a Weeknd collab since they're both dating hadid sisters

Runway
5 hours ago, Didymus said:

I'm saying that they were fine with shutting up about being exploited until it suited them to speak up.

I don't see whats wrong with speaking up about it tho? It could help other exploited artists to break free

He is tude but i dont see lies tbh.....buz th agsaiig 10 year old dont care of music is generic or not

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Whiskey Mouth

he's obnoxious as ****. the only reason anyone cares to even interview him is because he was in that band.

Archived