Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have you ever met Gaga?

Luciferian

Featured Posts

The Surrealist

Hope to see her in Germany or Belgium/Netherlands on the LG5 Tour.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zakariah
On 21 December 2015 at 2:26 AM, artRaver said:

No, but at BTWB I threw a kandi bracelet I made on stage to her and she kept it out of all the gifts they kicked off stage and she knew it was from me because she seen me do it, lol. :gaycat:

That's the closest I'll probably get to "meeting" ha or have her acknowledge my existence. 

Inb4 she gave it to Asia or Koji as a fashion accessory :green::emma:

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps one day I'll get to meet Gaga, but as of now I haven't had the opportunity to meet her.. I'll definitely be doing everything I can to get tickets to her tour for LG5 though. 

HOTNebraskaGuy
25 minutes ago, Ares said:

Perhaps one day I'll get to meet Gaga, but as of now I haven't had the opportunity to meet her.. I'll definitely be doing everything I can to get tickets to her tour for LG5 though. 

Welcome to GagaDaily! :staymad:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

• 3 weeks later...
xokuba

I ''met'' her when she was walking in front of me. Like 1-2 meters in front of me on Artrave in Prague when she came from backstage to dance with Opening Acts! It was so awesome :D 

joannesrats

I haven't met her, but she follows me on twitter at during Alejandro at the ArtRAVE she smiled and made eye contact with me!!

Phong Le

I would say my first time was when Gaga reach out her hand during the monster ball. It was a heavenly experience for me. The second was at the art rave where I decided to save all my money to get the ARTPOP zone because Gaga had cancelled her tour to my city for the btw tour. It was the best experience ever! We sat and had drinks. We got to ask questions and talk with her. I also got to meet her dad. 

This is her her and I, she had altitude sickness so she was dressed as low key Gaga. My friend had pointed out later to me in my pic that she was winking. I'm already saving up for whatever LG5 will be. tumblr_obtyl1wTT81r0jjxio1_540.jpg

DeanSummer

I met her in Vienna because of ARTPOP Zone.

We were both a little bit wasted but she was cute. During the Q&A part it felt like she's having a bad day/was not that much into it but you can't expect a person to be that all the time so I "forgive" her 

DS

• Admin pinned and unfeatured this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived