Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have you ever met Gaga?

Luciferian

Featured Posts

32 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

No, and I am going to add those who have on my murder list :stalkga: 

Please do not add me to your list!  I definitely understand the feeling behind your comment.  In 2011 my daughter and I started driving to Los Angeles whenever we heard that Gaga was in the area.  We often stood in one spot for 10 hours or more, just hoping to get a glimpse.  We were happy just to get that glimpse, but our dream was a personal encounter.  It happened on September 17, 2013.  (I am 61 years old and I can't remember what I did yesterday but that date is planted in my brain!!).  Gaga was doing a radio interview.  We waited outside the studio for about 8 hours.  There were at least 50 or 60 fans waiting with us.  At one point, a member of the security team came over and told us that Gaga would come over and say hello if we all remained orderly and in a line.  When Gaga came out of the studio and headed toward us, I just could not believe it was going to happen.  She skipped like a little kid as she came up the driveway toward us.  She was wearing a beautiful dress and head piece and her famously tall shoes and looked gorgeous, as always.  She came over to me (I was first in line) and I went into shock.  She took the pen from my hand, asked me my name and signed the picture that I had with me.  I remember saying my name and then just staring at her hand as she signed the picture.   I did not say any of the things that I had always planned on saying!  Fortunately, my daughter asked Gaga to take a picture with us and she very nicely agreed.  I am so thankful that Gaga took time to say hello that night.  I still drive up to LA to get a glimpse, and I am content with that.  If I am fortunate enough to meet Gaga again, I hope to be able to open my mouth and tell her that I think she is absolutely amazing!

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

Kind of lol she was promoting FAME in Paris, you can hear my sister screaming GAGA :air: (don't be judgmental, my sister took this video with her black berry):

http://youtu.be/e-TgsoTabPQ

She was so tiny and cute with her magnificent brown hair. My sister was screaming but not me because I was truly in shock, I even had a paper in my pocket but when she came to me I just froze.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

I like to think that she saw my face in the crowd at my artRAVE but I'm pretty sure she didn't.:giveup:

I'm afraid she only sees the fans that are wearing the cool outfits and props :ohno:. SEE ME GAGA I HAVE SO MUCH TO OFFER.:wtfga:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Reality
3 hours ago, Pablo said:

How tiny is she in person? She looks tiny in photos next to average height people.

She's 5'1'', so I'd imagine that she's pretty short, unless, of course, she's wearing like 1 ft high heels :lolga:

🃏🖤👹

1 hour ago, Quasi said:

I like to think that she saw my face in the crowd at my artRAVE but I'm pretty sure she didn't.:giveup:

I'm afraid she only sees the fans that are wearing the cool outfits and props :ohno:. SEE ME GAGA I HAVE SO MUCH TO OFFER.:wtfga:

She might have seen you!

And I don't agree with you that she only notices the fans in outfits. She pointed at girls next to me at the Florida artrave and they were wearing jeans and tshirts. 

BABBLYON

Sorta. I waited by the stage doors after I went to the Cheek to Cheek Tour and she walked up to everyone and said hi and took selfies then she walked up to me and then she grabbed my wrist and i was handing her my phone and literally looked around in circles put up a peace sign and left :(

Yes M&G at artRAVE Buffalo on July 7, 2014... she's perfection, it was like talking to a mirror since her & I are literally the same person, we talked for 1 hour & then at her Toronto show she waved hi at me & blew me a kiss :wub:

MGermanottaJ

I love Lady Gaga enough, it is someone unique and I feel very proud to be a small monster, whatever you do, I will always be with her, but do not know of my existence.

'-'.

Schwerk
6 hours ago, kaojen said:

Wauw, I totally remember this! I honestly thought you were related to Sarah (sister or something) or in some other way connected with Gaga because she was hanging out with you like this, that's so awesome! It would be my dream to chill at a bar with her.

I'm not complaining either, I've met Gaga a couple of times.

S:crossed:ORRY I JUST COULDN'T STOP RAMBELING ON :crossed:

First time was backstage at the Monsterball in Newark. I had won a competition and got to film fans and meet her after the show. There were about 30 of us waiting in a dressingroom, mostly employees of Virgin I think,  till about 2 AM. She got the staff to  bring us beer in tubs of ice, candy and a platter of roast meat and grilled vegetables because it took so long. We were guided to a hallway, she was sitting at the end of a line of about 20 more people on a stool, posing for pictures. Most people didn't really talk to her and she looked so tiny and tired wearing nothing but her huge leather jacket. I had a big bag of gifts and got so nervous I didn't get to give it to her. But no worries. We were introduced and in my plotlines I shook her hand haha instead of giving her a hug lol. I told her I brought her vinyl records and she got really excited pulling them out of my bag, admiring the covers. She really loved it, even called over Joe to take a look. I talked about the artists a bit. I noticed someone signaling we had to wrap it up, but she was so excited it was so cute. I mostly just smiled like a dork. Then they took out picture. I told her the huge amount of Dutch waffles was for her Dutch security as I walked away. Peter came after me, scared me when he tapped my shoulder and then thanked me for the waffles. we had a litttle talk, he was so sweet.

The next time we met was when we connected when I was frontrow at the BTW ball in Amsterdam. She looked at me a lot during Hair, it was really emotional. I had made a ponytail shaped like a metal chain all made of fake hair and made a crown of plastic white marihuana leaves with pearls and diamonds. She said Ive had my eye on you, your Princess Jasmine hair is really exciting. Then she got my on stage for Princess Die.

I was so excited that the hair I came up with months before and thought she would love, impressed her so much. It was a dream come true to have her love something I made for her.

It was scary to look out in that big crowd, but so comfortable being next to her. But the whole thing was so crazy haha, if I could do it all again I would try to relax a bit more. It wasn't her, but the crazy circumstances, don't like the attention haha.

She kept my tiara and wore it during Electric Chapel and grabbed it again for You and I, it was frickin awesome.

The next night she spotted me in the crowd and waved at me. Since she was so obsessed with my hair I dediced to throw it on stage, knowing she might notice it backstage and have a giggle over it. But she noticed it sooner and it was supersweet:

Skip to 0.30 min:

Roseland:

I designed Gaga two shirts for her birthday, metal style, one with her dad one with her mom. I had them in my bag while shopping in NYC cause I wanted to get a giftbox or something pretty. My plan was to leave them at Joanne's for her the next night. I was getting hungry and cold but was close to Roseland and dediced to take a pic of the venue and I bumped into Joe and Cynthia! Got the courage to tell them I had a gift for their daughter but they politely refused. Then I went around the block and heard Gaga rehearing. Waited out with only a few fans, freezing but so much fun. When she came out, completely covered cause she was sick, she was so sweet. I didn't ask for a picture, I just handed her the shirts and wished her Happy Birthday. She said thank you. I was short but sweet.

The next day this happened. I nearly died:

I still had dinnerplans at Joanne's that night so I decided to bring Natali the same shirts I made her sis. And to my suprise Nat, Cynthia and Joe were all there. Cynthia apologized for 'blowing me off' on the street haha and told me how much Gaga loved the shirts. So sweet. She kept asking me my name. The next morning Gaga liked my post about the shirt on Littlemonsters.com. it only got 4 likes before so I knew her mom told her my name. They are so kind!

Tattoo

When Gaga left Amsterdam after Artrave after we waited at her hotel for days. When she came up to us, I asked her to write Marry the Night on my arm to get it tattooed. She kindly did and gave me a kiss. I got both tattooed.

Crazy thing was she had just tweeted this:

I posted my tattoo on Littlemonsters.com and she left me the sweetest message.

http://bplane.co/dY29Ir

The next day she got her monster paw tattoo. When she showed it at Artrave in Hamburg I was frontrow and she kept lookin at me, making me feel she recognized me. It really made me feel that connection we share really is true and it's powerful.

I feel I get her and she gets me. I never expect anything, never push and shove for a picture with her, yet we always end up connecting in some way. I'm a lucky bitch.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Schwerk
45 minutes ago, FlyingF said:

is she a lot prettier in person, something tells me she would be

I think she's gorgeous in pictures and film, but it's true that could never do her justice. She truly is pretty, especially when she is au naturel. Her eyes especially. They are huge, when she looks right at you it's hard to look away. She really has a lot of presence, sometimes its cool, diva-ish, sometimes very sexy, sometimes pure joy and sweetness, sometimes shamelessly drunky haha. But she just oozes star quality all the time.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Admin featured this topic
  • Admin pinned and unfeatured this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived